Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Chaotic Meet Cute Time! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Faceless (played by Majidae)

So, I actually have yet to RP on the site at all... but this event is absolutely perfect for me to recklessly throw my poor OC into the mix. Go go awesome timing~

Faceless is a unique sort, and as such, he can end up literally anywhere; any place, any dimension, even any time period. Admittedly, he's a little more out of place in some universes than others; for example, things can get awkward pretty quickly if he ends up in a setting where magic and the supernatural don't exist. As such, Faceless does best hanging out with characters who can at least grasp the concept of spirits and magic without much fuss!

Right now, I'm mostly looking for short scenes or one-off RPs, but it could potentially lead to longer RP later! I would just like to get my 'sea legs', so to speak. If you're interested, PM me!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Sarrien Fadder (played by Leon)

Well, I have a space wizard who wouldn't be phased by spirits, but might be a little confused to see some kinds of magic.
Gust (played by Sasheth)

Welcome to rpr! OvO

I have this one character I have yet to try out named Gust. She's a urchin with a pretty vivid belief in magic, who has recently lost her whole village to some sort of plauge-ish curse.
Now, admittedly I'm not sure how cute their meeting would be at first, with her grim situation and all, but I'm imagining that things could turn more light-hearted and humorous after a while.

Message me if you're interested in an rp with her, or any of my other characters.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Chaotic Meet Cute Time! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus