Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP with Medieval-Esque Emperor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Emperor Raphael V (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

During the reign of the benevolent Emperor Raphael V, Vevaria has since opened its doors up to potentially new acquaintances. The time before Raphael was largely a time of isolation. The empire had little knowledge of other lands, despite their naval capacity. The concept of Imperial expansion dates before Raphael himself, but none seem as keen on it as Raphael. Largely bent on peace and negotiations, the empire is willing to properly acquaint itself to other nations or kingdoms. However, if duty calls for it, Vevaria can properly defend itself against any belligerents at the ready. Who are you? A king? A duke? An emperor? Whoever you are, you have peaked Raphael's interest, and he awaits your reply with bated breath.

((Hey! I'm mostly looking for potentially kings, emperors, monarchs, etc. to negotiate with the Vevarian Empire. You can also be a potential enemy of Vevaria with your own army and navy. If you're no ruler, than you can simply be a noble or mercenary offering service to Raphael. Vevaria is only one continent, so feel free to insert your own continent/country into this world, I don't mind. There's plenty more that I could do with this character, so I'm willing to listen to your suggestions. Thanks in advance for your replies, and have a nice day! :)))
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Thekaleidoscope

Consider me very interested. I don't have a character for this on RPR just yet but I soon will.
Emperor Raphael V (played by TheTwilightWarrior) Topic Starter

Thekaleidoscope wrote:
Consider me very interested. I don't have a character for this on RPR just yet but I soon will.

Awesome! Just let me know when you're ready and we can discuss the details ^^

This'll still be open to other players if anyone pleases.
Thekaleidoscope

Emperor Raphael V wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:

I can discuss the details now if you want. I can try updating my character during then.

Thekaleidoscope wrote:
Emperor Raphael V wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:

I can discuss the details now if you want. I can try updating my character during then.

I have to go to bed now. I'll try and get in contact with you tomorrow. I don't know what time zone you're in, but I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again for your interest.
How does Bohtimbhar look to you?
Ahh, yes!
My character's not a Mercenary or Noble, but she's a talented magic-based healer and pyromancer.
I'm sure that she could be of some use.

Bohtimbhar wrote:

Pretty good actually! I will definitely consider him. Do you want him as a foreign warlord or one in Vevaria?

AcedIt wrote:
Ahh, yes!
My character's not a Mercenary or Noble, but she's a talented magic-based healer and pyromancer.

I read over her profile, and I thought: why not? :) pyromancy is uncommon within Vevaria, so it'd be pretty interesting to see how that turns out ^^
Thekaleidoscope

Just a quick question shall we all rooms together or in separately

Thekaleidoscope wrote:

This'll all we be separately for everyone, so this'll still be open for others.
Emperor Raphael V wrote:
Bohtimbhar wrote:

Pretty good actually! I will definitely consider him. Do you want him as a foreign warlord or one in Vevaria?

Foreign warlord m9. Thanks for asking.
Thekaleidoscope

Emperor Raphael V wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:

Right, want to discuss the rp over pm?

Thekaleidoscope wrote:
Emperor Raphael V wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:

Sure thing. I 'll take a while since I just got up and I'm still a little sleepy.

Bohtimbhar wrote:
Emperor Raphael V wrote:
Bohtimbhar wrote:

Foreign warlord m9. Thanks for asking.

Cool! I'll get back to you soon then :)
Emperor Raphael V wrote:
AcedIt wrote:
Ahh, yes!

I read over her profile, and I thought: why not? :) pyromancy is uncommon within Vevaria, so it'd be pretty interesting to see how that turns out ^^

All right! Want me to message you?

AcedIt wrote:
Emperor Raphael V wrote:
AcedIt wrote:
Ahh, yes!

All right! Want me to message you?

Yeah, I'll be a bit slow though so, sorry for that ^^;
Thekaleidoscope

Emperor Raphael V wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:
Emperor Raphael V wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:

Sure thing. I 'll take a while since I just got up and I'm still a little sleepy.

Very well I will then.
Could I perhaps join in on whatever you and kaleidoscope have planned, Johnny boy? o:

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP with Medieval-Esque Emperor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus