Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Of Sugar and Fluff [Meet Cute] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PMs only with this one since I'm up for more than one RP partner with this character. u v u /

Pixie has been one of my precious characters for a while, and I was finally able to bring her to RPR. She's a big flirt, so I hope you don't mind -- it just means she's comfortable around you!

I'd like to be able to get more of a feel for her back in the general scheme of things, so this is a great opportunity to do just that. ; v ;
Wade Wilson (played by Leon)

I've got an insane mercenary who might add some interesting commentary to any situation, and might react a little strangely to flirtation.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

I'm a little hesitant, admittedly! Only because I have some hesitance to RPing my characters with canonical characters or any kind -- especially outside of the fandom they were created for. ; v ;

But if you would still like to, please send me a PM!
Jacky Lumina (played anonymously)

Would you care for a one-off scene with Jacky? I'd love a real-time chat type RP via the chat in PMs if that's up your ally/fits your timetable. :)
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Another Pokémon character? Sure, I'd like that! ^ o ^ And with mons that would tickle my Pixie's fancy. 8'D

Feel free to send a PM to start it off~ ; v ;

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Of Sugar and Fluff [Meet Cute] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus