Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » CLOSED, thank you!!!

Tate

UPDATE, closed!! Thank you everyone!!

UPDATE: I have exceeded my goal and can now afford a much better monitor, due to some help outside of commissions, but also thanks to everyone who has commissioned me. I am leaving the fourth slot open - please remember, this is a steeply discounted piece, with the addition of portrait art which I do not yet offer for regular commission. I offered a fourth slot, and I will keep it - the money from this sale will go to my purchasing various bits and pieces for my plush making, so please do support me further! Thank you!

Please click here for the original journal posting for any updates!

Hey folks, so my eyesight is getting worse, and my monitor is doing some weeeeeird stuff; nothing major yet, but it's clear I need to save up for a new one. Lots of research later, I found a refurbished monitor that matches my needs for $90 on New Egg, high reviews, etc.

So I'm gonna be offering my busts/portraits for $25 a pop; best of all, I'm gonna throw in a 95x95 or 100x100 icon version of your commission, for free! (These are individually edited and not just quickly resized)

So please hit me up and help me out! 4 slots only, Paypal only, first come first serve. Please view my commission info and faq for more info.

1. Rafa - Finished!
2. Gair - Finished!
3. Leicsester - Finished!
4. Dante

commission__gibbit_by_mashatate-d9par35.png
zan_by_mashatate-d9n7d61.png
neigo8c_by_mashatate-d9ndz72.png

portraits_by_mashatate-d9nejsl.png publicposting_by_mashatate-d9oiu7q.jpg
Giving this a little boost! Tate's got good work!
Tate Topic Starter

<3<3

And here's Rafa's finished pieces! <3

commission__rafa_by_mashatate-d9rb19r.png

raffportdisplay_by_mashatate-d9rb1ek.png
Tate Topic Starter

And another, for Gair!

Two slots left!

commission__gair_by_mashatate-d9rrr0d.png

gaircommportpost_by_mashatate-d9rrrb2.png
Tate Topic Starter

commission__leicester_by_mashatate-d9s0fmb.png

leicestercommportpost_by_mashatate-d9s0fsr.png

One more slot left, folks!
Tate Topic Starter

UPDATE:

I have exceeded my goal and can now afford a much better monitor, due to some help outside of commissions, but also thanks to everyone who has commissioned me. I am leaving the fourth slot open - please remember, this is a steeply discounted piece, with the addition of portrait art which I do not yet offer for regular commission. I offered a fourth slot, and I will keep it - the money from this sale will go to my purchasing various bits and pieces for my plush making, so please do support me further! Thank you!
Tate Topic Starter

And we've got our last one! Closed! Thank you, everyone, you lovely creatures! <3
Kim Site Admin

Congratulations!! I recently got a newer monitor as well, and oh, it is a joy so very sweet. I am glad you will have what you need!
Tate Topic Starter

It's AMAZING!!!

so I went from this monstrosity, a converted old laptop screen (from one of the laptops my desktop has been made from)

6k6ZV3N.jpg

TO THIS MONSTROSITY

LZKDpXv.jpg

HOLY FRELL

And for completion's sake, here is the final commission! Thanks again so much, everyone!

commission__dante_by_mashatate-d9sco8q.png

portdisplay_by_mashatate-d9scofp.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » CLOSED, thank you!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus