Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Super Kid (Meet Cute) (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Moon (played by Ms_Draca)

Looking for someone to RP with.

Moon is an exiled alien prince with super powers. His powers are: Flight, strength and quick healing.

Some of his flaws are: He has less resistance to earth diseases than humans. As a prince he was raised in near isolation in a mostly sterile environment. Also he can't tell the difference between male and female humans and he's unfamiliar with many human customs. Though he has been on earth long enough to have figured out what bathrooms are for even if he sometimes still gets mixed up about which one to use.

Superhero RP

Moon is playing at the beach when a car comes racing along. The little boy leaves his sand castle to dash in front of the car stopping it with his bare hands, but denting the bumper. (Moon is a super powered alien - think Clark Kent)
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Moon (played by Ms_Draca) Topic Starter

This RP is still open.
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13)

Hey Moon.

Hey.

How are you?

I'm good. I'll be replying to you soon. Just wanted to put a note in this thread that the RP idea is still open to anyone to who wants to RP with Moon the alien kid.

Okay. Take your time.

I have a lot of RPs going on so I'm closing this one so I can focus on the RPs I already have going and wont be tempted as much to start more new ones.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Super Kid (Meet Cute) (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus