Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-Fi?: AHAM (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for people who are looking for a more moderate, relaxed roleplay. AHAM is set in a parallel world, featuring two major schools, Alaxis High and Academia Mecha. Alaxis High teaches magic, with students specializing in one branch of magic but being allowed to dabble in other branches. Academia Mecha teaches technology, and is parallel to Alaxis High. The schools are highly competitive, within themselves and against each other, and fights among students are commonplace. The exact classes the schools teach will vary depending on who applies to play. It is my hope that you, dear patient reader, join, and enjoy yourself in the world of AHAM. Please reply here if you are interested. Thank you, and have a good day.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

PrinceOfChaos

Hey man this sounds cool.
DrWinner Topic Starter

PrinceOfChaos wrote:
Hey man this sounds cool.

Glad you're interested!
PrinceOfChaos

SO we just wait for more people now.
DrWinner Topic Starter

I've got another I know is interested, she's busily signing up now.

We'll get her, then start, and leave it open for more.
PrinceOfChaos

alright just notify me when you both are ready.
Can I join in?
DrWinner Topic Starter

But of course! All I need is for applicants to say whether they are magic or tech and what their specialty will be.
DrWinner Topic Starter

SirEpic wrote:
Can I join in?

See above. I do need to remember to hit 'reply.'
DrWinner Topic Starter

Alright, I'll be starting this in about 6 hours.
DrWinner Topic Starter

Hey, everyone vaguely interested in joining. I cannot create it, as I do not know what classes will be taught, mainly because none of you have declared your specialty. So, like, do that.
Jack Harl (played by GrimDork)

( Hi again! haha )
If you would let me join, I'd roleplay an aged down version of Jack in Academia Mecha c:
Hello again! I'll join as Chidori (since she's my only finished prof at the moment) in Alaxis High, her specialty will be Wind Magic. :3
DrWinner Topic Starter

Jack Harl wrote:
( Hi again! haha )
If you would let me join, I'd roleplay an aged down version of Jack in Academia Mecha c:

I would indeed let you join, and must ask: Magic or Tech? What specialty?

And of course, Chidori.
DrWinner wrote:
Jack Harl wrote:
( Hi again! haha )

And of course, Chidori.

Alrighty! Thank you! :D
Jack Harl (played by GrimDork)

DrWinner wrote:
Jack Harl wrote:
( Hi again! haha )

And of course, Chidori.
Tech since Jack isn't a fantasy character.
DrWinner Topic Starter

Ok, and what tech? Since specialization is fun. It can be anything, from nanotechnology to hoverboards to the properties of a liquid-air system.

((Although I'd really recommend something more like 1 or 2 than 3.))
Hey Winner! sorry I'm late. you know which character I'm using ^_^
DrWinner Topic Starter

Years later, she finally arrives!

Jk, jk, still love you dear.

Alright, this'll be starting sometime in the near future.
Nexicorn

Wait wait

WINNER

AHAM

WINNER FROM TWINOID?!

Wow. this brings back memories. You can bet I'll be joining. I'll make a character just for this.

You thought you could hide from me Winsie. I've got my eyes on you EVERYWHERE YOU GO MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm still deciding what character but since my characters in this verse have all been tech. I think I'll go Alaxis High for the magic. We'll see once I get the creative juices flowing to make a character.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-Fi?: AHAM (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus