Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-Fi?: AHAM (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jack Harl (played by GrimDork)

DrWinner wrote:
Ok, and what tech? Since specialization is fun. It can be anything, from nanotechnology to hoverboards to the properties of a liquid-air system.

((Although I'd really recommend something more like 1 or 2 than 3.))

Specialization is teleportation. c:
DrWinner Topic Starter

Epic.
Abahn Wren (played by Nexicorn)

I have made a guy. For this.

His specialty will be...Wandmaking.

Aka enchantment/transmutation of items.
Prof Usagi (played by MagicRaccoon)

Would it be alright if I joined the Tech school? I mostly focus on robotics
DrWinner Topic Starter

Of course it would be alright!
Abahn Wren (played by Nexicorn)

So I think we've got enough people.

IS THAT RIGHT, WINSIE? CAN WE DO THE STARTING OF THE THREAD SOON?
DrWinner Topic Starter

Mayhaps. If I have the time.
Curious if this is still open.
DrWinner Topic Starter

This is still in sign-ups, so yes, it's still open.
Now 2 questions: Usually I don't ask this one but typically how powerful are the characters? And two: The use of a mixture of magic and tech allowed?
DrWinner Topic Starter

1. Player characters are generally stronger than non-player characters, but it really all depends on the situation. It's really up to the person behind the character how powerful they are, but I will strive to keep characters on mostly even footing. (Looking at you, Jinx!)

2. The premise I'm basing this off of did not allow that, but for the purposes of this thread, yes, it will be allowed.
Hmm....magical puppeteer that takes control between 2-4 "puppets"(depending on the situation less or more, also autonomous), two prodigy in computer engineering and magic and few teachers for magic. The puppeteer doesn't use magic but supplies magic to the puppets to use. The prodigies(or prodigy depending who I send out) are jack of all trades, master of none. They mostly rely on their engineering and programming that is fused with magic. Any preferred or I pick? XD
DrWinner Topic Starter

Your puppeteer sounds like a lovely character, but the choice is up to you.
The puppeteer it is. Magic school. Do I need to send information about the characters?
DrWinner Topic Starter

Nope, you're all good!
DrWinner Topic Starter

Yo Winner! Is it too late for moi to join your thread?
DrWinner Topic Starter

No, but do hurry it up. We will be starting soonish. And do choose some specialization there is already a class for!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-Fi?: AHAM (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus