Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mannequin Meet Cute? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BoundlessSonata

My idea of a meet cute is that one character mistakes the other for a mannequin. Thinking that they are a mannequin, she/he starts to look at their jacket and, when the 'mannequin' feels someone tugging at their jacket they turn around to see the other character. Both are embarrassed and it could maybe lead to them spending the day together at the mall, since they 'coincidentally' meet at the same stores throughout the day.

I am okay with any type of AU, though I don't quite know all of them I am willing to look into anything new for the RP. I would like it to be a romance but I am up for almost anything, like fantasy or steam punk.

I am up for it being a short term or long term RP, and the response lengths can vary, though I would like it to be at least 1 paragraph so that I can have something to work with.

Thank you!^-^
Wade Wilson (played by Leon)

How about this character? He'd make for some interesting dialogue, and an even more interesting romance.
BoundlessSonata Topic Starter

He sounds interesting, I'd like to see how he'd react to my characters! Is there a certain character of mine that you'd like to RP with?

Ameile could work. Especially since two of your female characters I'm already rping with you with, and the other female character doesn't seem like she's finished yet.

Amelie it is then! And yeah, my other character wasn't all the way fleshed out before I had added her. So want to do the RP here or in private like the other ones?

In PMs would work best.
Ezeker

Ah, are you still up for this? If you are, I'd like to try!
Heyo!

If this is still open, I'd love to take part in it!

Would Elliot or Russel fit for this?

Alright, then I'll set it up! :)

Yes, I'm still up for it, is there a particular character do yours that you would like to RP with or a specific one of mine that you are interested in?

It is still open! And I don't know which character to pick, both of them just sound so good~! I guess whichever one that you would like to play as most.
Ezeker

BoundlessSonata wrote:
Yes, I'm still up for it, is there a particular character do yours that you would like to RP with or a specific one of mine that you are interested in?

I feel like this would be cute for my main male, Sangris. I could see him screwing up like that, hahah!
Alright! Awesome!

I think I'll go with Elliot, then!

I'll PM you!

Then would Amelie work with him? I feel like they would have some interesting interactions :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mannequin Meet Cute? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus