Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Space Adventures? (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aniele Haupt (played by DrWinner)

(IC)

Wanted: Adventure loving crew willing to explore space and makes loads of money within the borders of intergalactic law. We need the following:

Security Chief
Communications Director
Chief of Research
Head Mechanic
Various Assorted Yesmen

(OOC)

If you're looking to play a long, space exploration/on ship activity based Roleplay, this is for you! Please make your responses to this thread, if you are joining, IC, and say which job it is you will be taking.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sarrien Fadder (played by Leon)

Well, I've got a Star Wars OC, could that work as the security chief, without the force powers?
Aniele Haupt (played by DrWinner) Topic Starter

I'm open to people having the various forms of space magic, so he'd be a great security chief.
Sarrien Fadder (played by Leon)

Awesome! And he also has Mandolorian armor from Star Wars. If you don't know what that is, it's basically the armor that Jango Fett and Boba Fett wore in the movies. Would he be able to use that as well?

I know Star Wars. Yes, that should be fine.
I'd be happy to offer up Genevieve as the mechanic.
Jack Harl (played by GrimDork)

I'm (very) willing to have this guy as the Chief of Research if you accept him. c:

Genevieve Smith wrote:
I'd be happy to offer up Genevieve as the mechanic.

Accepted, although she may be happier as a "Yes(wo)man".

Jack Harl wrote:
I'm (very) willing to have this guy as the Chief of Research if you accept him. c:

Accepted!
Jack Harl (played by GrimDork)

Aniele Haupt wrote:
Jack Harl wrote:

Accepted!
:D

And it has begun.

The Journies of the Jokalo
If you want, I could be the Ship's medic, otherwise I'd be willing to accept the role of Communications Director.

Thank you for applying to be our ship's medic. We already have a medic, and he has lived with the ship for generations. However, we will accept you in the role of Communications Director, and I am certain Tica could use help now and then.
Aniele Haupt wrote:
Thank you for applying to be our ship's medic. We already have a medic, and he has lived with the ship for generations. However, we will accept you in the role of Communications Director, and I am certain Tica could use help now and then.
Alright! Thank you! :)

Everyone feel free to start posting in that thread I linked to. Please. Let's get this rolling!
Is this too late to join?

Not at all! Feel free to join in!
Cool! Could my character be a mechanic/engineer?

We already have one of those, but yes, you can join as another of those!
I'm assuming the ship is pretty large so that could be an explanation for why we need 2?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Space Adventures? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus