Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

OOC: Look above. I posted an idea about an intelligent Oggrim trapping someone in a house. ...It probably won't fit the RP very well.

Also, I'll probably keep Walker looking like Kasugano instead of an actual Argonian to show that it's RPR.
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Well if it won't fit then I guess we shouldn't lol

And idc bro that's all you.
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

On the road once more, traveling by carriage to Winterhold was the best way to go, a fast travel of sorts. They stayed relatively warm but as the three approached Winterhold they knew that the fate of the world depended on them!

Stories of Vospheng destroying villages and even making a pass over Morthal was enough to make any adventuring party depressed. Once they arrived news had spread that the actual dragon had destroyed Windhelm! And was now using it as it's home, forcing the city folk to bring it all of their gold and food. As it now nested in the destroyed palace of the Hall of Kings!

"We were just there less then a week ago," Jorn said hearing this at a Tavern in Winterhold, "how are we gonna defeat something that big... We're just a couple of wanna be heros from Whiterun."
OOC: I am at my wits end with these splints. I've had these splints for almost a year now, and it's like a nightmare I cannot wake up from. Unfortunately, I can only use the internet while either sitting in a seriously uncomfortable chair or standing for LONG periods of time, both of which damage my legs. I want to seriously cut down how much I'm on my legs, so I am considering that I might have to cut out internet from my daily routine, so I might not be on as much. Don't worry about me, I will be back on more regularly when my splints are fully healed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus