Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

"Yeah the Dawnguards have been inactive since the Northern Castle fell, they must be getting fat down in fort Dawnguard," Jorn was joking of course but when he was younger all the kids talked about being in the Dawnguard or Companions, traveling about, slaying evil, and hunting bandits down! "Myself, I always wanted to be a member of the companions..."
"Companions, you say?" WAS asked. "From the mead hall of Jorvaskyr?(?) Are the members there still comprised mostly of werewolves?"

This news was funny to Jorn, "what are you talking about, sure their was a rumor about such things but from the Whiterun Guards investigation of such matter they were found to be false almost twenty five years ago." It was true however Farkas, Aela, and Vikas the three leader of the Companions were in fact werewolves but it was a closely guarded secret among Jorvasker and only a few outsiders knew the secret, most people just believed the rumors!
"Hmmm..." WAS started to think back to a day when he was attacked by bandits. Normally he could fend them off, but there were too many at the time, and WAS couldn't fend them all off. He swore that day that a werewolf had saved him. He was much younger back then, and he never caught who it was, but it did fuel his belief of the rumors, as it happened around Whiterun. ...But without any proof, Walks-Among-Smoke would just look like a fool. "Right. Hey, Bard! How are you holding up?"
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

Sadur jerked his head to look at the Argonion. "Great, you?" He turned to the road to keep walking. Sadur was thinking, trying to remember where oh where was his friend? Insane and in search of cheese he was.

It had been a long day of walking, night was beginning to fall and a howl echoed in the forest. This is when the group spotted it, a spooky scary skeleton charging with it's sword drawn... Two skeletons, three, four more appeared. Jorn drew his sword and cut one down but the bones reassembled and it stood back up! "Guys," Jorn said blocking an axe attack with his Sheild and cutting a skeleton down, "one of you needs to find the Necromancer fueling these guys!!!"

(Spooky scary skeleton lmao)

Sadur kicked one in the ribcage launching the bones 10 feet back as they got back together Sadur yelled "I'll find him!" He turned and ran off into a line of trees drawing both his daggers.
Walks-Among-Smoke decided to blast any skeletons coming at them with fire. If he recalled, undead hated fire. And as luck would have it, fire was WAS's specialty. "You know, we could be dealing with multiple necromancers," Walks-Among-Smoke suggested.

Jorn
Jorn knew WAS could be right but for the time being all he could do was hack and slash away at the skeleton horde that was attacking.

The Necromancer
As Sadur approached the Ritual Circle he saw a dark elf sitting inside, "ah my friend," she said to him. "You escaped my horde of the undead did you??" Their was something odd about the circle she was standing in but the Red Guard couldn't exactly pin point what it was that was odd about it.

Sadur looked at the necromancer. "Now would be a great time for a tune on my lute, but i broke that. Would you care for on on the flute?" Sadur honestly meant to play a song for this man.
"If we plow through enough skeletons, do you think we could reach the necromancer and help the bard?" WAS asked.

Jorn
As the skeletons stood back up after each hit Walks had his answer, "I thing we have bigger problems!" One skeleton had a torch and swung at Jorn who took jumped back and yelled as strong and loud as he could, "FUS!!!" The shout caught the fire and burned stronger then WAS's arcane fire had! Three of the ten skeleton's turned to ash, "I have an idea! Cast your flames infront of me at full force and we can take them out in one hit!!!"

Necromancer
"I'll tell you what, you can give me the gift of song if I can give you a gift too!" The Dark elf seemed genuine, "you seem like a nice enough man, a gentalman even! Willing to please a woman with your music!" She gestured his to enter the circle, "come on in and my gift will be your..."

He examined the circle before stepping and immediately crossing the distance between the two and performed a roundhouse kick catching the necromancers neck and then puncing and stabbing her in the throat. He stood up and pulled out his flute. "Here is a tune." He then proceeded to play a tune, on his flute.
"Okay, but I don't quite know how to overcharge the effects of a dual-cast" Walks-Among-Smoke said. WAS equipped Flames in both hands and started to spew them in front of Jorn like he asked.

Jorn
"Fus..." No shout just the word, "damn let me try again, Fus..." Jorn was getting a bit aggravated and scared as the skeletons began walking through the fire towards him, "son of Alduin why can I shout!?!?!" As WAS ran out of mana the two were surrounded, almost a dozen skeletons stood around them and it looked rather homeless. But all of a sudden the skeletons just dropped, either Sadur dealt with the Necromancer or she had dropped the spell for some reason... "You ok Walks? Sorry my plan didn't work...."

Nercomancer
The image of the woman faded and it appeared as though Sadur had done his attack to a normal skeleton. The dark elf's true form stepped out from behind a tree outside of the circle, "That was easy... I guess Red Guards are as stupid as everyone says." She giggled as the circle began to flow vibrantly, should he try to leave he would be thrown to the ground with an electrical pulse of energy. The Skeleton seemed to fade but not into ash but into white smoke, appearing right behind him the skeleton STABBED SADUR IN THE BACK!

The Dark Elf Laughed as an odd orb of brownish light appeared in her hand, "thanks for the soul Red Guard!" In her other hand a Greater Soul Gem sucked in the soul and she pocketed the Gem, "don't worry I'm going to pay for this! I promise, but for now I must be gone, and the dark elf woman vanished into the woods with Sadur's soul... His eyes had no pupils anymore and on the ground he saw the glowing purple dagger that hand stabbed him. It may be the key to escaping this ritual circle...

Sadur fell fowrward slamming against the ground with a thud. "d-damn you!" He shouted as she walked off. He clenched his fist and held his back, grimacing at the pain. He grunted and yelled out in the hopes he would be heard. "Heeelp!" He felt empty, and couldnt yell loud enough.
"Argh! I think I got one in my left arm," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "One in my right leg too."

"What are you talking about Walks?" That's when Jorn heard the scream, "that sounds like Sadur!" Sheathing his sword he began to run up over the hill to see Sadur stuck in this ritual circle. Picking up the glowing purple dagger he examined it, "I'll get you out buddy!" Stabbing the dagger into the electricity surrounding him and there a burst of energy!

The dagger turned to ash and Jorn was thrown against a tree as the ritual circle vanished, "Sadur... Are you ok???" Jorn struggled to stand up, looking around the Necromancer was gone. Limping over to Sadur Jorn nearly gasped, "your eyes..." Jorn knew what this meant, not only would the group be on a quest to learn the way of te voice but they also needed to help Sadur now, "you dropped everything to help me when you didn't know me, I'll help you get your soul back..."

Sadur kept grunting until he muttered "Sheoth... Sheoth, we need him. He can help." His face slammed into the ground and he grasped his wound.
Aibo (played by Aibo)

hi

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus