Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Jorn didn't understand but he softly grabbed Sadur's shoulder and moved him a bit to look at his back, their was a cut in his armor but no visual wound in his back, "I've got one more health potion, it's with the horse... Uh oh..."

((Chat in PM's if you want to join this Aibo... Here is not the place.))
"Sheoth? Is he refering to Sheogorath?" Walks-Among-Smoke asked. "He mentioned something about cheese earlier. ...But what could he do? There's no telling. I hear Sheogorath works at random! ...Besides, I think we should think about finding an inn to stay at. How close are we to Ivarstead?"

OOC: Am I the only one who thinks Sheogorath was originally named Hermaeus Mora, and that Hermaeus Mora was originally named Sheogorath? The name Sheogorath sounds like it's supposed to be derived from Shubnigurath/Shumagorath, an H.P. Lovecraft monster, and Hermaeus Mora does kind of look like Shubnigurath, but they switched the names to avoid copyright infringement.

"We are no where near Ivanstead, but we're about an hour or two away from the city of Windhelm." Jorn looked at Sadur, "think you can make it buddy??" Seeing that Walks did not have the horse meant one thing, it had to have ran off when the skeletons attacked. But there was nothing to be done right now Sadur needed help, they didn't have time to search for a horse.
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

He pulled a roll of paper from his pocket and unrolled it. It was a map, with a location marked. "Here, then kynesgrove." He passed out from the searing pain.
"I suppose I'll carry him," WAS said. "My leg's not slashed up that badly."

The group found the trail again and turned back heading up a back route to the village of Kynesgrove after about an hour. The group looked on in horror as it was completely burned to the ground, "oh my god.... The flames are still fresh..." Jorn looked around, people had large dragon sized bites taken out of them and were laying across the village. "I'm so sorry Sadur... We should probably get to Windhelm, it's probably a three hour walk from here." Years fell from Jorn's face, this is the moment Jorn S. Battleborn knew he had to learn the way of the voice or the world would burn like this village did.
"You know, the general goods store could have some potions lying about," Walks-Among-Smoke mentioned. "Not like a corpse is going to be using them anymore."
Vospheng (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

A roar echoes through the sky similar to the roar two days ago, would the group risk encountering Vospheng or head to the high walled city of Windhelm? Trees shook and the building burned, the "son of Alduin" was close!

(Actually "kul do alduin" means son of alduin)

(He's not the actual son...)

(Just being a nerd)
OOC: ...Is it my turn, now? Because neither Jorn or Sabur made any actions since my last post.

Jorn looked up, "we gotta go, it's time to run... We are three hours away from Windhelm and we gotta go NOW!!!"
But Walks-Among-Smoke didn't listen. He went over to the general store and looted some potions anyway. "Look, I know there's a dragon around, but we'd be better off outrunning him in good health than with injuries," Walks-Among-Smoke said before grabbing some potions and setting them on Sabur. He then drank one of the potions and went over to Jorn to offer a potion or two to him. "Sorry, but I'd rather take the half a minute to get potions than to run right now in bad condition."

Most armors are burned, most weapons broken, and most potions are shattered but between the one general store and the few houses in the burned village you find two minor health potions, one minor stamina potion, and one minor magicka potion. But as about five minutes pass you hear a slam and loud roar, "Dragonborn? Are you here coward?? Hiding here, too late to save anyone... You are doomed!!!"

Sadur jolted up and took a hige breath. "AHH!" He was coughing and leaning over on the ground. He felt weak and enpty, he felt like he could not fight even a small child. "What, where is this?" He said as he rolled onto his back coughing and spitting blood.
"Don't worry, we're taking you to help," Walks-Among-Smoke said as he picked Sabur up and looked at Jorn. "Should... should I give him the other potion?"

Jorn put his finger to his lip as he alone stepped from the half collapsed general store, "FUS!!!" He heard dragons used the voice to communicate with each other but this was the only shout he knew. "I apologize, but if you are expecting a good fight you will have to wait... But if you wish a boring, um victory? Then you can sure try...." Glancing over he gestured to Walks to stay hidden, if Walks and Sadur could escape this it would all be worth it.

Sadur looked at walks and said. "That soot i marked, take me there." He sputtered again
"...Okay," WAS said before doing as Sabur said. "Now what?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus