Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Commissions Open!

I have my degree in animation and specialize in character design. All of my work is done in Photoshop. I take great pride in my work and I am constantly looking to expand my skill set. I will draw any character of your choice!

Basic bust drawing of character is $10 with one revision
* this will be a two day delivery time

Full body sketch of character in black and white is $15 with two revisions
* this will be a three day delivery time

Full body line art of character in black and white is $20 with three revisions
*this will be a six day delivery time

* color is $5 extra
* $5 per additional character
* I will NOT draw racist or sexist images
[*] http://glassescladartist.tumblr.com/ here is a link to my tumblr account where I post my drawings. You can get a feeling for what I draw and if you like my art style!

Providing images of the character and/or a description will make it easier for me to properly render the drawing you want. I can draw animals, people, anthro, anime, and cartoon characters. I can make you an original character if given enough details. I have spent three years doing figure drawings, so I can give you a realistic looking character if wanted. Each picture will be a transparent png in 300 dpi resolution. All work will be drawn in Adobe Photoshop CC. I will have ownership of what I create. I may post what is made on my personal site. The drawing is for your personal use only. If there is ever any issues with my work please let me know. I want to keep communication open so you are given the drawing you want. I will do my best to provide you with a professional atmosphere as each drawing will be made with great care and time.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Commissions Open!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus