Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for a specific RP

Right so...I got these rather niche` characters. As seen here.

They are the result of taking a very long, drawn out walk down nostalgia lane. That and reading the BESM supplement of "Cute and Fuzzy Cockfighting Seizure Monsters". >_<;

I actually really liked how the characters turned out, and the backstory and plotline I've devised for them. It's only really touched on a little on their profile, to maintain a level of intrigue in actual RP.

But I have run into the problem of discovering a suitable place to play the pair. Would anyone like to suggest a favorite setting or fresh RP? Part of the backstory does involve a bit of dimensional hopping, so they'll fit most places.

Thanks for reading ^___^
Minerva

Well, I have some nice friends who play a broad variety of stuff. Jace seems human so might be able to click into our nexus city setting, where there are also spirits who pretend to be men, vampires, etc. The fantasy--"early spring at the Taurus Temple" rp could work and get you in a circle of players to branch to other threads with them? And anything animaly can go in the Wild Lands.
CactusBat Topic Starter

Minerva wrote:
Well, I have some nice friends who play a broad variety of stuff. Jace seems human so might be able to click into our nexus city setting, where there are also spirits who pretend to be men, vampires, etc. The fantasy--"early spring at the Taurus Temple" rp could work and get you in a circle of players to branch to other threads with them? And anything animaly can go in the Wild Lands.

All sound like good places to start. Thank you ^___^

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for a specific RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus