Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Gravity Falls (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey, i just finished the whole serie Gravity Falls and just can't accept that it is over. Sooo I wanted to know if anybody else wanted to continue this epic story? I have a small beginner idea :)

Sory for bad grammar :/
Well, I'd need to make a profile for it, but I'd be willing to do a GF rp. Even more so if it could be a cross over XD *Has an unusual obsession with crossovers*
ShadowStryker

I would be down for this. Tell me who you need and I'll make a profile for them.
kim215 Topic Starter

ShadowStryker wrote:
I would be down for this. Tell me who you need and I'll make a profile for them.

I would like it to be with more people so I don't really know who I need yet :3 Maybe Mabel, Dipper or an OC :P
Do you have a story in mind for the rp?
kim215 Topic Starter

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
Do you have a story in mind for the rp?

A small idea for the beginning. I mean we can always update it :P
Ok. Would you be okay with a crossover?
ShadowStryker

kim215 wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

I would like it to be with more people so I don't really know who I need yet :3 Maybe Mabel, Dipper or an OC :P

I volunteer as tribute to be Dipper. (Or whatever. I'd be fine with anyone, but he's my preference.)
kim215 Topic Starter

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:

Not really :/
kim215 Topic Starter

ShadowStryker wrote:
kim215 wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

I volunteer as tribute to be Dipper. (Or whatever. I'd be fine with anyone, but he's my preference.)

That's perfect :D I would like to be Bill :O
kim215 wrote:
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:

Not really :/

Ah oh well. What stories did you have in mind?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Gravity Falls (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus