Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Closed (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

When you first meet him, the man will probably look like he has seen better days. Covered in mud, thin and cheap looking armor, a messy beard and dirty all over, he looks about twice his age. However a large claymore rested on his back and he did indeed look quite strong. The man was likely a good warrior--a seasoned one at least. He has been traveling for weeks without stopping in any cities. Perhaps you could hire him as a bodyguard.

Looking for a female character (players gender does not matter) of higher class mainly to guard, even princesses. You can hire him out of pity, or maybe you really need his help. There is something about the man you just cannot shake.

Romance is possible, but I would like her to be within his age (30's). If romance happens it will be fade to black.

Looking for a casual rper who is okay with me being pretty slow at replying. I felt the sudden urge to RP as Zayne, so I hope to hear from you. I can only accept one person at this time because my rp list is pretty long, please understand.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Duncan Erised (played anonymously)

Would you be interested in a merging of RPs?
Zayne Asawa (played by InquisitorCat) Topic Starter

Duncan Erised wrote:
Would you be interested in a merging of RPs?

I'm sorry, thank you for the offer but its not what I am looking for right now. You have a very interesting idea however!
My white witch Eirwen could use a bodyguard if you're interested. She's a court healer who is hated by most witches.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Closed (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus