Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Open to Draw for Others

LunaMoonMags

Heya! I'm LMM, I'm on insta, youtube, and Devinantart. I enjoy drawing other people's OC's!

Give me a picture or a semi-idea of the character and I don't mind drawing them for you.

I don't require payment! I promise! I'm a free drawer!! :D

( Closed requests as of March 7th.)
Rafa (played anonymously)

I've heard ol' Rafa is good practice and fun to draw!
Should you want to of course! <3
LunaMoonMags Topic Starter

Rafa wrote:

Omg, I seen that picture for Rafa on another Art and Creativity post not long ago today. o-o I really do want to try drawing him. xD *Assuming it's a him* ^u^
Could you make a quick drawing of Raja if you have time?
She's my newest character and I'm very happy with her so it would be fun to see how other people draw her ^^
Heya! Can I have a drawing of this chic si vou plait? Thanks! ^^ I have reference pics on her prof but if you have any questions, just ask or PM me! Thanks again! :)

((Edit: This is still Chidori, but I'm keeping the other for other rps as this is my main one. ))

LunaMoonMags wrote:
Rafa wrote:

Omg, I seen that picture for Rafa on another Art and Creativity post not long ago today. o-o I really do want to try drawing him. xD *Assuming it's a him* ^u^

Mhm, Rafa is male! A trickster Djinn that enjoys toying around with people. Thanks again for considering it!
Ein Bezrukov (played by Draken901)

Well,if you don't mind, would you care to draw Ein? His general setting gritty/dim future/semi-future, so think off that if you try to draw him.

Thanks.
I'd love to get some art for my character:
http://www.rprepository.com/c/kasimira/

Updated, since Kleha -> Kasimira
Blink (played by Baron)

Might Blink be of interest? I unfortunately don't have any artwork of her yet, so I'd love to make a start. There's a paragraph on her appearance on her page <3

I plan to hit Your draws in order!

1.) Rafa
2.) Raja Bloodfire
3.) Chidori
4.) Ein Bezrukov
5.) Kleha
6.) Blink

After I finish these 6, I'll open the topic back up. I'd rather not be too overwhelmed with requests. I believe I'll mostly work on Bust shots, if not, they'll probably be to the hips at least, depending on how much time I have on the computer for it. Legs are difficult and so are feet. xD
Ein Bezrukov (played by Draken901)

Ein has a trench-coat... so, literally, if you don't want to, you won't have to draw his feet or legs.

Rafa wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCwJ7CkS7JA/ i drew the sketch for rafa, if there's anything I should change before going digital, let me know. if not, let me know to go ahead. cx

oh jeez that message looked weird.

LunaMoonMags wrote:
Rafa wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCwJ7CkS7JA/ i drew the sketch for rafa, if there's anything I should change before going digital, let me know. if not, let me know to go ahead. cx

He looks so awesome! I see no changes that are needed. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Open to Draw for Others

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus