Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars Battlefront RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Players will take control of a soldier (Imperial or Rebel) and will fight along with squadmates in various battles and missions (e.g. Wipe out the other team, defend/attack a base, Activate uplinks) across the galaxy. Your character will most likely die often, so if you die, write the name of an NPC squadmate in the beginning of your post along with their equipment and pick up as them. You may also have another character move in as a reinforcement (just a new soldier) There will be dice use to measure hits and damage and other success rates. I'm not quite sure how I'll handle Jedi and Sith, though I don't think I want to omit them entirely.

I could just end up scrapping the whole dice/respawn thing and let players do whatever.

Open to suggestions!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars Battlefront RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus