Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » TRANSFORMERS RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Avenging_Angel

I'm looking for a couple seasoned long term Transformers Roleplayers. The universe can be set in either Transformers Prime, Transformers Animated, G1, or IDW.

There are just a few simple rules I hope to follow:

1)no godmodding (killing other roleplayers' characters, controlling them, or injuring them without consent.

2)no one-sentence replies. Roleplayers must be literate and a certain reply format and length will be agreed upon at the start of the RP. Replies will probably have to be turn based to avoid confusion.

3)make sure your characters are in character please and please don't chat about things other than the RP while Rping.

-- Also, I have a Kik account, so if you are interesting in a private RP, PM me and we'll talk from there.

I look forward to roleplaying with all you awesome Transformers lovers!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » TRANSFORMERS RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus