Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Forced Marriage; Vampire x Human RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Here's the plot: My character (the human), is taking a stroll in a forest, a little far from their house. Your character (the vampire), sees my character and decides to kidnap them because he/she was looking for a bride (or a husband), and your character takes them to their manor (the vampire's castle). The setting is modern day. I'll allow male x female, male x male, or female x female, but I won't allow sexual things to happen. Cussing is fine and I'm not descriptive.
Hmm, this is a very interesting plot. How about I join? Which character of mine should I join as if so? Or would you like me to make a new one?
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

Kawaii-Pocky wrote:
Hmm, this is a very interesting plot. How about I join? Which character of mine should I join as if so? Or would you like me to make a new one?
None of your characters are a vampire, so you're gonna need to make a new one. Sorry...also, your character needs to be outgoing, but also cruel. My characters are shy and timid. Which character of mine do you want me to be?
I will work on my character for this right now but I just took a peek at your characters, they both seem really great and well written, but I don't know which one to choose. You can choose which one you would favor in this role play, and I'll go create a character! :333333
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

Kawaii-Pocky wrote:
I will work on my character for this right now but I just took a peek at your characters, they both seem really great and well written, but I don't know which one to choose. You can choose which one you would favor in this role play, and I'll go create a character! :333333
are you fine with male x male?
Of course! I have a male friend who is interested in it, and its pretty nice to see that there are people who even encourage it!
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

Kawaii-Pocky wrote:
Of course! I have a male friend who is interested in it, and its pretty nice to see that there are people who even encourage it!
Cool. Send me a private message and we'll start.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Forced Marriage; Vampire x Human RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus