Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Once Upon a Time (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Uhm.. Hi, I am really interested in joining but.. I don't know much about the ABC show because we didn't/don't have that channel.. I would love to join, any advice and who is still ups for grabs?
Danny Shadow (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

Absolutely - if you have netflix i would watch the first few episodes.

If not - projectfreetv.so has all the episodes. Just make sure you have the adblocker addon for either chrome or mozilla as they tend to be pretty ridiculous on that site otherwise.

That said, we would prefer for the main characters to have a very good grasp on the show so that things run smoothly.

If you feel like you don't have a grasp yet - I would start with an OC - a modified fairy tale. But please at least have watched the first couple episodes as the universe is very hard to understand without knowing a little bit.

As far as who is up for grabs still I have been keeping the original list on this topic updated through edits. What you see is who is available.
Rumplestiltskin (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

(Bump)
Ryan Marlow (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

BUMP
Henry Daniel Mills (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

bump
Rumplestiltskin (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

(Bump)
Belle French (played anonymously)

Things are rolling along nicely now! But we still need more players!
Henry Daniel Mills (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

Thank you. You speak the truth.
Cailey Casey (played anonymously)

We've finished eppisode 1!! And Dr.Hopper finally joined us!! We still need players though :3
Archie Hopper (played by BeatlesFan68)

Hi there. Dr. Archie Hopper here. Something has really been on my conscience lately. What is it? Oh well we need more players to flesh out this amazing story. Have a great day everyone.
Ryan Marlow (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

(BUMP)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Once Upon a Time (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus