Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Darkness within us all (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

On a late night from a distance people were standing in awe as a bright light was shown in the distance people who got closer noticed it was a fire (Your Character) Came running out of the door carrying one item or person that you wanted to help you get revenge on the people who set the fire you saw the glimpse of what looked to be a dark wing but you thought there's no way it could be that must have been a human but when you turned the corner all that you saw was a shadow vanish into the night you and that person go to seek revenge on the dark winged person you saw that night it must not be too hard but the entire time hes been with you searching with you when you find out how do you react will you ever find out or can the creature keep his identity a secret forever. I don't have the character made on this site yet but will post up a cs if you are interested if you want to have multiple people help and try to decide which is which i can post it in forums if not we can do a pm
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
I'd be willing to do this rp as a pm rp.
Dathmach wrote:
Forget it

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Darkness within us all (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus