Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Project: Viva (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The year is 2374, The world fell into Anarchy in 2274, A scientist by the name of, Angus Heinz abducted four children, (If you choose to be in this RP, You will be one of the three children. I will be the first child.) The united States of America found a type of crystal, Deep inside the earth. Angus Heinz stole the Crystal and tested it by giving tiny pieces of the crystals to animals, The animals began to act abnormal. They broke out of Angus's lab and he could not retrieve them again. He decided to test the crystal on humans. He kidnaped four children from their homes in the UK. He put them all in a coma and put them in a tank, he hooked them up to wires and cables and fed them only the rare crystal and some liquefied food one day, when the scientist was testing it on himself, he turned abnormal also, break the tanks and going insane, then being shot down by near authorities. He left his papers in the lab of what he would do with the children.

The four children, were now teenagers. They had supernatural abilities. One had telekinesis and could make anyone in sight, feel excruciating pain. The other could control what people hear and see. The third could clone themselves and move at an alarming speed. The last, My character, Could shape shift into anything he imagined or saw.

PM and tell me what child you wish to be except from the shape shifter, I only need three RP Partners for this. But I could us Extra people
I like can I switch up the powers a bit: Telekinetic and Telepathy
Zenith (played by ShadowStryker)

I'm in. Could Zenith be illusionist?
Roleplayer999 Topic Starter

Zenith wrote:
The one who controls what people see and hear? Sure! Just PM when you're ready and I'll make a group PM, I already have one RPer that is the clone and Speed Teen. Btw the Illusionist is female
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001)

Roleplayer999 wrote:
Zenith wrote:
The one who controls what people see and hear? Sure! Just PM when you're ready and I'll make a group PM, I already have one RPer that is the clone and Speed Teen. Btw the Illusionist is female
Could this OC of mine be the Telekinesis one? (btw she is slightly psycho)
Bei'Ai (played by Quantipede)

I'll take whatever is leftover.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Project: Viva (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus