Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What rps i am into

Anything anime related or videogames related and open to other ideas and topics as well just ask and i will answer to the best of my abilities
Tfa_96

Hello, welcome to RPR! I've seen quite a few people here being interested and looking for partners related to your interests, so without a doubt you'll find friends here in no time ^-^ We're a kind and friendly community so don't be hesitant to ask any questions if you have any concerns! ^-^

I hope you enjoy your stay~
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Anime is very popular here, so I'm certain you'll find something to suit you quite soon. :)

Do you have any questions we can answer for you? :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
Hi, and welcome to RPR! There are a few people here who roleplay as characters from animes and video games (I roleplay a few myself, too!), so that is something good keeping in mind! Of course, never be afraid to ask about RPing with OCs, either! I hope you have fun here!
Ah, another anime lover! It's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but please call me Light!

What kind of anime do you usually roleplay in? I don't usually do fandom roleplays, but if it's OC friendly, I can't resist.

If you need anything, just ask any of our friendly members here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What rps i am into

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus