Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

ashley_grace

Hey, 

My name is Ashley-Grace and I am a keen role player from down under. I have two cats and I love swimming, reading, writing (obviously), horse riding and running.

I have role played for quite some time and love the freedom of creating characters from different worlds. My fandoms include...wait for it...Harry Potter, LotR/The Hobbit, Once Upon a Time, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the MARVEL Universe. 

But I am hoping to roleplay in many fantasy, dramatic, action, historical and romantic role plays. I consider myself fairly active and will update my description on my profile if I will be away. To be honest though, I work better with people who are relatively active...so please don't start RPing with me and then suddenly stop. Send me a message if something has come up. 

If you'd like to start something or have any ideas feel free to reply below or shoot me a message! 

I hope to meet you all soon,
Ashley-Grace xox
Welcome to RPR! Those are all really popular genres, so I'm sure you'll fit right in here. Hope you're enjoying the site so far and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, we're all super friendly and happy to help our new members!
Tfa_96

Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I used to do swimming and horse riding too. Both are amazing and I still love them, only I lack the time to continue with the two. It's nice to get to know more about you ^-^. I've never really roleplayed fandoms before but I'm into the same sort of style of role play as you from what I can tell ^-^.
I wont drag this out for too long but I hope you enjoy your stay on this site! It's full of very lovely and kind people so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine ^-^
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! RPR is a great place to find roleplays that, even for fandoms! I hope you enjoy it here!
My, that's an extensive list of fandoms! It's really sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light!

So you swim too? I used to do it in my spare time when I was younger. It's a good summer exercise when the weather is warm enough!

But if you need anything that our Help Section can't well... Help you with, feel free to ask any of us for advice! We're always glad to help out!
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! You have come to a good place ;3
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR! Have fun!
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you.
ashley_grace Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for giving me a warm welcome! I look forward to role playing with some - hopefully all of you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus