Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto OC RP: Looking for Members! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi Naruto Fans!

Are you looking for a casual way to RP in a unique Naruto universe on-the-go or just casually? If so, then you may be interested in the Clash of Shinobi Naruto RP group.

The storyline in our group is completely based off of character decisions and actions, and follows its own unique timeline, separate from the actual Naruto universe. This allows for much more freedom when creating original characters to RP with. This RP rewards a strategic mind, as all fights and events in the RP affect other characters in the group. Take part in village wars, or undercover operations against criminal organizations, all add to your character's experience and legacy in the RP.

Our group follows a set of rules and guidelines to make sure that every character has a fair and exciting RP experience. You are allowed to make custom jutsu and families for your original character, as long as it follows our customization rules and is approved by moderators.

If this sort of open-world RP concept sounds interesting to you, send a message to Epicnessover9000 or Man_of_Midnight on Kik Messenger, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. As of right now, this RP is only located on Kik, however we may move to a larger forum of our own if we increase our member count. We are quite small right now, so bear with us.

Thanks for your potential interest, and I hope to see you on the battlefield!

Forceman
Where is this group? Is there a link you can put here?
Forceman Topic Starter

As of right now, it's located on the app Kik Messenger. If we get more people, we may relocate to a conventional forum.

If you're interested, message me on Kik at Epicnessover9000, or my friend Man_of_Midnight

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto OC RP: Looking for Members! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus