Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I have returned after a small hiatus.

Asroc

Let's just say. I have returned once again. I did some small RPs via PM and then kind of got into a bit of depression and wanted to have some time to myself. My muses weren't active and RL made me not feel like RPing.

However... I have returned! Hopefully to get active again!
HibariHaru

Aww.. It's alright. We hope that you're feeling okay now. But anyway, we're happy that you're back.
tumblr_ninkkppnJv1u8cuvqo1_500.gif
Really? That always bites when depression hits, you know? (I know the feeling, so you're not alone.) I'm here to lend an ear if anything's up though! ...Late replies notwithstanding...

But I'm glad to see you're back up and active! It's always good to see you post around RPR! (Even if we've RPed once or twice and I failed on my end. XD)
Welcome back to RPR! Hope you get those creative juices flowing again!
Asroc Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Really? That always bites when depression hits, you know? (I know the feeling, so you're not alone.) I'm here to lend an ear if anything's up though! ...Late replies notwithstanding...

But I'm glad to see you're back up and active! It's always good to see you post around RPR! (Even if we've RPed once or twice and I failed on my end. XD)

Iwouldn't mind RPing with you again soon!

And guys! Thanks!
Welcome back! I was wondering where you went, but I am glad you took care of yourself!
Asroc Topic Starter

Was trying to hold myself by a thread. Man. I feel so refreshed and happier!
GOOOD! XD
Hi! Welcome back! I'm glad you are starting to feel better! ^.^
Tfa_96

Heya, welcome back to RPR! I'm sure you know your way around and all so I'm just glad that you've returned ^-^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I have returned after a small hiatus.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus