Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hey

Hello. New to this site. Love to rp.
Hello and welcome to the site~
You've found yourself on a place with friendly people and if you ever need help with something, feel free to ask :3

I'm guessing that you only just arrived, if it doesn't bother you, may I ask how you found your way here~?
MasterPuppeteer8 Topic Starter

Thank you so much for your kind and warm welcome. I actually found my way here because of a member who is my best friend. He told me about the site and knows i love to rp ao he thought it would be a perfect site for me.
Welcome to RPR! Tell us a bit about yourself :) What's your favorite genre of RP?
Why welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but please, call me Light or whatever nice name you please!

Random question: Do you have a favorite animal? Or a dream place to travel?

If you need anything that the Help Section can't, you know, help with, you can ask any of us! We're always glad to give new people a hand!
I was shown by a friend too and now I can't go a week without it! It's the best, and I am glad you decided to join us! This place has such a fantastic community. They all genuinely care!

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Tell us a bit about yourself :) What's your favorite genre of RP?

I actually like a large genre of rp bit slme of my favorite are bleach, naruto, and fairy tail

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Why welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but please, call me Light or whatever nice name you please!

Random question: Do you have a favorite animal? Or a dream place to travel?

If you need anything that the Help Section can't, you know, help with, you can ask any of us! We're always glad to give new people a hand!

Thank you so much Lady Lotus. My favorite animal is a white tiger and as far as a dream place to travel, it would have to be a forest with a hidden waterfall area or something like that

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
I was shown by a friend too and now I can't go a week without it! It's the best, and I am glad you decided to join us! This place has such a fantastic community. They all genuinely care!

Thats awesome. I just hope i can get quickly acquainted with people and make a lot of new friends
Hi, welcome to RPR. I have to say I like how detailed your character profiles are :) I hope you find some great RPs soon!

Alecia wrote:
Hi, welcome to RPR. I have to say I like how detailed your character profiles are :) I hope you find some great RPs soon!

Thank you so much. You as well as others have been so kind and warm in your welcome. I hope that I can be to expectation in rps as much as everyone tells me how detailed my profiles are
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! This site is amazing, and so is the community! Everyone is so friendly! I am sure you'll be able to fit in just fine, and I hope you enjoy it here like many others, including me, have!
Tfa_96

Hey there, welcome to RPR. I'm a little late to say hi but better late than never right? I hope that by now you have gotten to know a few members of the site and are enjoying it so far. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone, we're all friendly so ^-^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus