Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! I'm new here! C:

NativeShadow

Hello! My name is NativeShadow, or just Rebel or Shadow is good !
I'm an avid roleplayer, both for OCs and canon characters. I love writing fanfictions and stories for my characters and roleplay really helps me keep the creativity flowin'!
I do art as well, on DeviantART! [Same username as on here!] I'm a furry, anthro, and feral animal artist, focusing on fiction and surrealism.

I'm happy to be part of this site and I hope to make some great roleplay friends, partners, and see some unique characters!
I hope everyone has a beautiful and peaceful day!< 3
Tfa_96

Hey there, I really like your art ^-^ I do art myself so I'm quite passionate about the subject ^-^. Welcome to RPR. We're a friendly bunch so if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to ask. Also, I really like your name :P
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet~! Your positive outlook, your creativity, and your skill is welcomed here!
Hello and welcome to the site :3
It's nice to see some other anthro artists, just because, because floofs. Fluffy floofs~
Hi! Welcome to RPR :) I checked out your DA page and your style is really unique! I really like The New Fish in the Ocean. I hope you'll find this site a good home for your characters (and roleplays :) ).
Welcome to RPR! Your artwork is so cute. I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask--we all love helping our new members!
A fellow deviant! Hello there! I'm Light, but call me any nice name you please! It's really sweet to meet you!

I need to check out your gallery; I don't draw anthros much, but I need to get on it for one of my characters' forms. How long have you been drawing?

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us! We're glad to help!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here! I checked out your art, and it looks great! Good job! ^.^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! I'm new here! C:

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus