Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rent's Due (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

AlexanderNoriega

Jeremy knocks on your door. "You owe me 300 dollars. Pay me by the end of the month or I am kicking you out." Well, Rent's Due.

Rent's Due is a short rp based around getting 300 dollars to pay rent. You do so by going around the small town of Cleveland, Nebraska, looking for treasure to pawn and helping out people who live near you for cash. The game's main emphasis is on absurd and dark humor. You can and should do pretty much anything you want to get that cash.

I have even more background information if you want, just pm me. This is me building commands for a game I am making so quick command and response would be ideal. In my head it will be a text adventure in a similar vain to Zork and Colossal Cave Adventure, so being available for chat sessions will really improve the experience for both of us. Even if you cant we can get that going, just pm'ing back and forth will be fun.

Good Luck, and get that money!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, one-off scene.

Prof Usagi (played by MagicRaccoon)

Hello I was wondering if I could possible join this Rp you're doing if someone else hasn't already taken the position?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rent's Due (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus