Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Testing characters and other fun stuff (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ben (played by XxRilu)

In this gunslinger13 And I are going to be testing out new characters. If you have a new fantasy character, feel free to join. If it is not a new character that is still alright. I'll probably set up a few scenarios for combat, and I'm still deciding what the overall story will be.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously)

I'm always looking for fantasy scenarios!
Gunslinger13

What's ur character Adlebard all about?

Lawful good knight, meant for a low fantasy setting but can work in a high fantasy one too. He works best as a character when he has a set goal. He could be a knight-errant looking for good deeds to do, etc. He's pretty flexible!
Ben (played by XxRilu) Topic Starter

Sounds good

For story I was thinking that our characters enrolled in a tournament. We could have a few rounds of combat with some mingling in between matches, and then have some kind of villain invade who we then give chase after. If we want it to be a shorter rp we could cut out the last part.
Dot

Think perhaps I could join? Is this necessarily a medieval roleplay?

Not necessarily, but as longs as your not using like a laser blaster or a machine gun or pistol you should be fine.

Do you have a plot in mind, so I can figure out if Adelbard would fit?

Adelbard wrote:
Ben wrote:
For story I was thinking that our characters enrolled in a tournament. We could have a few rounds of combat with some mingling in between matches, and then have some kind of villain invade who we then give chase after. If we want it to be a shorter rp we could cut out the last part.
here is the plot idea I had

Ben wrote:
Adelbard wrote:
Ben wrote:
here is the plot idea I had

Oops, I missed that post. I think I can make that work. Adelbard could be fighting for the honor of his house.

Dot wrote:
Think perhaps I could join? Is this necessarily a medieval roleplay?
what character will you use if you join?
The Eyes in a Shadow (played by Draken901)

If you don't mind, I'd like to join using this character right here. She's pretty flexible, atleast by a bit.

Well! We meet again Adelbard! :D

I haven't heard back from dot so yeah, that makes everyone.

Gunslinger, I don't know what your character is quite yet.

Here's the link to the forum:
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=26220

Who's going first

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Testing characters and other fun stuff (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus