Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » TONS OF RP IDEAS!!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Novarion (played by Novarion)

So this is a list of a TON of rp ideas I have, JUST for Nova here... if I gave em all for every character we'd be here all day. You are allowed to steal my ideas yes, but no taking credit if you do, ESPECIALLY the ones with the *

Zombie apocolypse/post-apoc: There are many types. A necromancer's spell gone out of control. A disease outbreak. A necromancer cult bent on killing all humans. Gods wrath. Im ok with any of them.

Post Apocolypse: there are so many different types, people don't even know most of them majority of the time and are shocked when I tell them. Zombie and nuclear are the two main ones people know cause nuclear scares the piss out of us and we all wish for a zombie outbreak to wack that annoying neighbour with the reason of "he was a zombie/ was turning." I come today to tell you there are other methods. Alien attack (independence day) biohazard (walking dead and resident evil) plant uprising (the happening and Verdant lord)(honestly the plant one is scariest of them all.) World war (can't think of any, dont confuse with nuclear. This is all out, kill everyone, war) bio-uprising (planet of the apes and Jurassic Park series (if it were on the mainland)) loose bio-weapon (the draconis in Godzilla the animated series, cage of eden) As you can see there are many different types, and kinds I haven't even remembered. Oh right. Robot uprising (I robot and The Matrix series)

Semi-Apocalypse: It is pretty similar to the other two but only a closed off area is effected. It can be as wide as all of North America, or as small as half a city. My favourites are a cage of plants to trap their food inside a city where plants are supreme predator. Second is a game master, one from an alien race traps off a city and the people inside must play to his games while avoiding the crazed and bloodthirsty beasts inside from around the galaxies. Whether it is just a single random city, or if it is one with the last of humanity after all the others were wiped out.

The cop partners: pretty obvious to this one. Go around town and catch the bad guys. Life and death always bring people closer. Undercover or in uniform, the pair takes on crimes together from mundane house calls of a lady whose stuff was moved around, to fighting the happenings of the largest drug lord out there.

Cat and mouse: old as time story. Cop/guard falls for the thief whose been stealing away all the precious wealth, artifacts, gold, treasures and neither of them are the wiser to each others activities as they go on dates and fall in love. The ending? Well, that's as shrouded as our activities to one another.

*Archeologist first idea: You're my benefactor and I have to drag you through hell and earth as we look for some ancient secret/ruins/temple/palace in a remote part of the world. Antarctica? Ten thousand miles below the ice. India? Hidden deep away within a complex set of caves where monks used to worship the gods. Maybe you just did this all as an old friend and wanted the opportunity to confess, maybe it happens along the way. Who knows.

*Archeologist second idea: competition is always nice, especially a race through an ancient temple for the ultimate goodies. Maybe you're a villain and want the ultimate ancient weapon hidden away in the palace, or maybe we must work together, reluctantly, to stop a mad man from destroying the world by finding the pieces before he does.

*Archeologist third idea: let's get interesting. I come looking for treasure and I find you, sealed away for eons. Who are you, and why were you sealed away so long, and how? An adventure of epic proportions as we discover the truth behind you. People trying to kill you, or maybe you are let loose upon the world and now I must stop you. Let's make the most of it.

Housewife: I rarely do this one, but not against it. I enjoy it every now and again.

Cafè owner: Nova owns a little well known catè shop and you're a regular. Go from here.

*Underground fight areana: This is a personal favourite. In an areana where it is kill or be killed, you and I find ourselves against each other in a special match. A decent sized hole, plenty of room to run around, made of cement, and lined with barbed wire. How did we get here? Well... romance between contenders is prohibited. Your benefactor and mine learned about this and now we must choose, but how did this all happen? We swore to never fall for someone... we knew we could die at any minute so there was no point, but why did I fall for you? The climax is set but the ending and story have yet to be told. This one is always good and I am VERY picky of who I take in this Rp.

Secretary: to easy? Think I'm just your pretty little secretary who will do anything for a raise? Think again as you hold them jewels in thought on the floor. Hard to crack and you can't give up the challenge, but as it goes on I wittle down, but so do you. What once started as a mere game of attrition now became a game of cat and mouse. The other staff can see it and the rumours start, giggling as you and I pass and no one will say. Frustrations run high and drama ensues, passion runs wild, and love blossoms.

The Journalist: Nova is a journalist and you are her next big scoop. This idea is so broad I'm leaving it there.

*The Tri-force kings, aftermath: Thought it was coincidence? They pop up everywhere in history but no one connected it. Illuminati? That was what people called them, but in secret they are... The three kings. Power, Wisdom, Courage. A single king rules over his domain within the world, controlling what is allowed where. Power to America, maybe a little in China. Let's let Sweden run the most efficiently and give them higher education, maybe it's time for Africa to shine. Let's let courage hold strong in Russia, let the world come together for Saudi Arabia. The three kings ruled by being the greatest in there aspect. Being the most courageous, the wisest, or the strongest. How do you prove yourself worthy of being under such a king, or rising to rule? You become heard. Rally the world to help Tai'land after a flood, or invent something so great the world screams your name in rejoice, or fight the good fight as a soldier, in the ufc, or maybe somewhere illegal where the richest pockets bet deep, and come out a victor. The story is set 6 years later and Nova is just settling in with you, as a room mate, lover, brother/sister, renter, or maybe you're just a friend. While the two of you are doing something at her/your (plural) place someone knocks. The man who comes in is big and strong and beefy as hell and could likely rip a bulldozer in two. Nova starts yelling at him in an unknown language and he cowers before her, stating "sorry my king multiple times." Confused you ask what is going on but they ignore you and continue. Irritated you shout and demand an explanation, but Nova merely says it's nothing and that he was leaving. A firm glare scares the man away but that is not the end. You begin noticing people watching you and her, following you around. Eventually something breaks the pot holding the secret, be it Nova is forced to tell you or someone calls her by her former identity. The king of power. A new king on a rampage and the world is starting to fall into turmoil. Its world war and he wants Nova dead as the only king to step down from the throne of power willingly and live. He wants to prove himself before moving to conquer the world.

Trapped in the game: Seems popular recently. Wonder why? Cause it's awesome! I'm all for SAO but my favourite of all time is Grimgar of fantasy and ash. Log horizon is awesome too, but what about Brain burst of Accel World? Sure thing. Play it like from the manga not lives. Maybe the virtual is now reality like in Blackout or dragon collection. Any and all welcome. We can even make our own game and classes and have a wild adventure together.

Two worlds, one city: A scientist and his experiment go wrong and open a tear in the fabric of reality, right in the middle of New York. It was cause for worry just to the fact it was a tear, but not even a day after, a mist began seeping out to cover over the city. It was odd and no one thought much of it, till they tried to leave. The mist made a dome over the city, permeating into the very ground. While it prevented those from exiting, it did not stop those from entering though. As time passed, beings from the other side began coming through as the hole warped everything around it, stretching it, fusing into odd, almost ancient, styled buildings. From the other side beings, long thought to be myth, began coming through. A few years later and things are starting to calm down. Or is it?

Magic and non-magic, forms exist for ALL of these (if you wish for the more adult versions, please go apply in the adult forum thread I have up. This thread is for forum friendly stories only.) If requested, some of these can be turned into group settings and we can look for multiple people, or I might decide to make it so if enough people are interested in the right kind of setting.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

BossMcFloss

I wanna do some of these but it is so hard to choose which. Y u making this difficult?
Novarion (played by Novarion) Topic Starter

Cause I have an awesome mind.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » TONS OF RP IDEAS!!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus