Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I've decided to do another introduction...

I hope you don't mind if I do this again. ^^; I'm just a little bored...anyways, if you don't already know, my favorite genre of roleplay is romance. I CAN do other types, like slice of life. I'm not good at war rp's, fantasy rp's, or science fiction rp's, but I guess I could try to do them, if you want me to. I can only type at least one or more sentences, but I can't do paragraphs. Sorry. Um...I'm also a video maker, gamer, an "artist" (even though I'm not good at drawing anything...), and I'm also kind of a photographer. Sometimes I like to take pictures of nature. In addition, I'm shy and quiet in real life. *hides my face, blushing* If any of you want to ask me questions or want to rp, then let me know. :)
Glad to welcome you, hope you have been enjoying the site while you've been here :)
Ben Moderator

Hello! And welcome (again)! :P
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Glad to welcome you, hope you have been enjoying the site while you've been here :)
yeah, I am. :p I love your icon, btw. Loki is my favorite marvel villian. >/////////<
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

Ben wrote:
Hello! And welcome (again)! :P
hi and thank you
Sonamyfan wrote:
Loki wrote:
yeah, I am. :p I love your icon, btw. Loki is my favorite marvel villian. >/////////<

Thank you! It was custom made for me by my friend Limeface <3
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Sonamyfan wrote:
Loki wrote:

Thank you! It was custom made for me by my friend Limeface <3
awesome
HibariHaru

Hello and not sure if I have welcomed you the first time, but anyway, welcome to RPR again! It's nice to meet you and please do enjoy your stay!
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hello and not sure if I have welcomed you the first time, but anyway, welcome to RPR again! It's nice to meet you and please do enjoy your stay!
I think this is the first time, and thank you.
Again, welcome to RPR! x3 I hope that you so far have had a lot of fun here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome again! :) What made you reintroduce yourself to us?
Well, welcome again to RPR! Light here, but call me what you like. It's sweet to meet you, and I hope you're doing well here!
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Again, welcome to RPR! x3 I hope that you so far have had a lot of fun here!
Thanks and I have.
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome again! :) What made you reintroduce yourself to us?
Like I said, I was just bored and I kind of wanted to meet more people. ^^; I don't really have a lot of roleplay's right now...
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Well, welcome again to RPR! Light here, but call me what you like. It's sweet to meet you, and I hope you're doing well here!
Thank you.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I've decided to do another introduction...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus