Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Call of the wild (open)

Dungeon master (played by hawkslayer246) Topic Starter

"Skrap" the blacksmith says
Atheron Yorgar (played by Gunslinger13)

"Atharhun, the Burning Barbarian..." Athar hit his own chest with his fist, "behind every great warrior is a better craftsman, should there be anything you need call upon me." If he says nothing Athar will head for the tavern to ask about any clerics nearby.

"Will do" he says as he brings out a piece of paper that is pure white and he scratches his head like hes trying to figure something out

"Alright well let me know," Athar begins to walk off towards the tavern.

"See ya" he says

"Duces," My character enters the bar. "How much is an ale," how many people in the tavern?

2 gold a glass" as you look around you see a human and a elf chatting, a passed out drow, and a blue dragonkin who looks like he could kill the human and elf in a blink of an eye

That's expensive, but he is only a barbarian and lives for ale. "In that case drinks all around!" Athar give him 8 gold and repeats the sentence in Old Draconic.

((Atharhun's Gold is 36.))

The elf and human cheer, the drow is still passed out, and the dragonkin looks up, like you gained his attention

Athar takes a drink, and nods to the man and elf. Standing up he walks over to his fellow dragon kin. "Greetings," Athar says in Old Draconic, "I seek a cleric of the savage camps..." I wish to Insite him and his attire, can I tell what class he is? Paladin, fighter, barbarian of a rival tribe...?

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19. After the modifier of +1, got 20
Insite the Blue Dragonborn

He says in old draconic "I have heard of a female cleric in a cave to the east" you figure out that heas a barbarian, roll a intelligence check

((Did my 20 tell me if he is from a rival tribe or a branch of the Elder Camp.))

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15. After the modifier of -1, got 14
Intelligence.

This one did) you can tell that hes a run away from your rival camp, but you dont know why

"Dragonborn on the road with marks like that... Your a savage of the Darkscales, where is your chief? And why do you rot in a tavern??" All said in Old Draconic, he finished his ale and put four gold more on the table and got two more ales for himself and the blue Dragonborn. "Tell me of your tribe, are you a dishonored or are you a deserter??" Normally that would be an insult but to another barbarian who was once called an enemy it was more of a joke.

"Deserter, they were un trustworthy, they were the definition of satanic" he says coldly as he looks around

"Draconic men worshiping Orcus? I assume you weren't part of the Darkscales then, probably mixed up in some Orc Stronghold I bet." Still all in Draconic.

((Athar's Gold is 32 now.))

"I was part of the shadow clan" roll a intelligence check

Intelligence or Insite (wisdom)?

Insite

Good cause my intelligence is -1 and my wisdom is plus one. Just remember Insite and perception are both wisdom checks lol.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of +1, got 8
Insite... Wisdom Check!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Call of the wild (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus