Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » R&D?

Hey everyone! I have a question for you all! What do you think of a RP for a sci-fi R&D lab? I've always thought something like that has always interested me. Just think of getting to to test odd and somewhat zany things...with unknown and probably strange results!

So...does anyone else feel the same?
Ooooh, I love scifi-y things! And testing stuff. And possibly causing things to go "kablooie" or just plain mutate.

I just have one question: What does "R&D" stand for?
SteamPower_Birb Topic Starter

Research & development =^.^=

and...i believe pushing something till it breaks...or explodes? is part of the job sometimes xD

Let's see what it does, and how far we can go before breaking it! *coolaid man* oh yeah!
Ah, right...I should have known that. ^_^;;

Um, I have this one crazy scientist character who names his lab mice/rats after elements and is also a little, um, dyslexic. :P I don't have him on RPR yet, but I could toss him up if you're interested in starting an RP.

EDIT: I added him as Dr Eric Lansing. He's too amusing not to have.
While I actually don't have a character specifically for a lab-based RP, wacky shenanigans and strange things sound like something worth making one for it.
SteamPower_Birb Topic Starter

Heh, that's the point! Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! but also good Rp :) That's why i'd like something like it! very funny at times and good/interesting RP all in one
I give you Dr. Warren Wallace, a work in progress. But it's a start.
Sounds like a nice bunch of just chaos waiting to happen. I don't have any scientist characters, though R&D labs would probably need security to help deal with mishaps and Merrion or Serene could cover that pretty well. Preferably the latter, since she needs more action... plus if it's a shenanigany RP she's got a better sense of humor for it.
If you want to warm up to a little R&D...I've got a post over in Sci-Fi forum called Elemental Mice...you're welcome to toss in a scientist or whoever over there. :P

The more the crazier, right? M1blue--Dr. Warren Wallace sounds like an amazing scientist. xD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » R&D?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus