Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Super Heroes

TheLily

Does anyone wanna play with my super hero character? I am looking for something funny, dramatic, scary, whatever.

I don't care if the takers are heroes, villains or even mundane people to fill her life. Take a look over The Red Fool's profile page and let me know if you're interested. I'm pretty well open to anything right now, so let's get something done! :)
Minerva

There's always Wraith, if you're willing to deal with my slow Rping. read Raphael Emmerich's profile. Also if you want deeper insight on some events, luci's business section covers a different angle.
TheLily Topic Starter

Oh my goodness you've got detailed backgrounds. I would love to play with Wraith, it sounds like a match made in Heaven - serious guy and the slow, unpredictable super hero (?)
Minerva

hah. Thanks. Rafe actually started in RP as a regular guy, events made him batmany. He used to just fix wiring and garbage disposals. And luci's lode corp stuff is all former rp plot. :) but i have trouble designing characters unless I know just where they're coming from. where we have been makes up who we are. Its easiest for me to rp on facebook if you have one you'll share. I make groups and update easily there.
TheLily Topic Starter

Sure, PM me your face book... be advised that I deleted everyone off of my facebook so it's eerie and empty.
Minerva

i'm not shy. Account: minerva clay. Mobile or i would link. It's a websafe account. I can't be too public as to who I am or where I work or I could be fired, so I remain anonymous.
TheLily Topic Starter

I added you :)
I took a look at the profile--whoa! She sounds amusing! I have a sort of possibly "villainous" person (depending on how you look at it) who runs an underground resistance. It could be entertaining to RP if you don't mind her getting either caught by him, or maybe he gets caught by her terrible luck? His name's Cody Wesson.

If you want to take a look, I'd love to start an RP with you. :)
TheLily Topic Starter

I would love to play with her getting caught. That would be more than amusing to me. It would be epically amusing to me!
Hehehe, alrighty then. Want to start a forum topic? It can be open or closed--depending on whether you want others to join in. xD

Cody could also use an ego boost in actually catching someone--rather than being on the run all the time. xD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Super Heroes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus