Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » So, I suck...

At this whole forum thing. I joined, and I do one or two RPs, but I'd really like to be more active. So, I made a new character, and I'm working on fixing up my other ones, and I'm really going to try to get more active here. Because I lurk a lot (yeah, cause that's not creepy...), and I really love it here!

So, here goes!! :D :D
:D I was like that too when I first joined. I only joined so I could rp with Lance2011, then I slowly started getting more and more active in the community. I'm so happy that I did I've met so many great role players, and characters. Not to mention how friendly everyone is oocly too. Once my move is settled and I've got my internet back we should rp sometime :D
TheLily

I'm refilling my slots in favour of characters I can use on here, rather than character profiles for furc characters I rarely use. I figure I can't find the kind of rp I want on there, I can find it here. All but one slot will be forum based characters and that other slot will be for my Ravenloft character so I can keep track of the "fanfiction" as my DM puts it. Though, when I get my extra slots, I might add more table top characters.

Wow, that was a long post to say "yeah, I am like that too"
I was like that at first too, but everyone here is really friendly. You have some really neat characters, I'd love to rp sometime! :)
CaptainCassie Topic Starter

Thanks for the kind words :)

I really suck at starting RPs (ask Jay- I think he's had to start most, if not all of ours.) I'll get an idea for a character, write it up- and then have no clue what to do with it. I actually just came across an old character description I wrote for Furc years ago when I was cleaning out my DA account last night that I never even named. I'm awful! :D

But if anyone ever sees a character of mine that they are interested in, or had any ideas or whatnot, please feel free to let me know. And I plan on doing some character browsing of my own after this three day work weekend. (Yeah, I work a really funky schedule- but hey, I get a three day weekend off every other weekend so I'm not complaining! :D )

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » So, I suck...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus