Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hidden Isle (1x1 for me and Rynh)

Elysia (played by lyingsmile15)

((Insert narrator voice here...))

Once upon a time, in a far away land, there was a beautiful princess who was cursed....

((Wait! Wrong story. *Audience can hear papers rustling* Ahem... here we are...))

A long time ago, there were tales of a part of the ocean where ships were known for going missing...

((By God, it's the Bermuda Triangle! No... no, it's not. This is definitely the Bermuda Triangle! Just read it... Fine...))

What people on the outside would never know was that there was a cursed island... the Island of Alsaendra.

((Oh come on! She just respelled Alexandra to look cooler. Can you focus on the story? ... You spoil all my fun.))

A magical wall of mist often formed around the Island, shrouding it from the outside world... but within the wall, the Island was rich and green with a white city in the center. The forests of the island were known to be home to a variety of frightening creatures... many of which were known for eating men alive. What or who exactly had enchanted the island was unknown, even to its inhabitants who were peculiar creatures themselves.

((Half deer people, really?))

But, our story is about the time that a fish...

((Merperson! Fish... Merperson... same thing. *long silence* *Narrator voice humming Under The Sea* *Audience can hear a shout and running feet followed by more silence* I'll tell it myself, dammit.))

Our story is about the time that a merperson was washed onto the Island and met the Island's shaman...

((I TOLD THE WITCH DOCTOR! *A crashing sound, followed by a cat's yowl*))

As I was saying... Our story is about the time that a merperson was washed onto the Island and met the Island's shaman.

((WHO IS NOT A WITCH DOCTOR, ALAN!))

The night before there had been a terrible storm and as with every powerful storm caused by the magical nature of the island's shield from the outside, anything nearby was sucked into the storm and spit out on the island, including the aforementioned merperson.

(( *tired sigh* Cue the merperson...))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hidden Isle (1x1 for me and Rynh)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus