Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A roleplayer wanting a home

Hello.

I'm bad at introductions.

I'm a gamer, a bookworm, artist, writer, cosplayer, convention goer, roleplayer, larper, table top gamer, card collector, card gamer.

I'm a mixed fan between Marvel and DC, Batman, Static Shock, X-men, The Avengers, Teen Titans, Spider man, etc etc.

Silent Hill, Resident Evil and over all horror fan.

Over all, i'm your run of the mill female geek. I was brought up in a house that said it was okay to be different and listen to my heart. My parents are retired D&D players and their nerd genetics spilled over in to me.

I play DnD fourth edition over skype.

I lARP in the world of darkness games. I've introduced to Mage, Vampire, Werewolf and Changling.

There really isn't anything else to know.

Find me at:
www.smt-art.deviantart.com
&
www.gwendyd.tumblr.com
Minerva

mmm, welcome. I am minerva, local mobile phone lurker. You came at the end of epic week. click the link and view the videos! You and i could get along swimmingly, as well as many people in the community. I didn't get to go to halloween until 19 when i larped my favorite main character (rumea, in my profile). I work game retail and sit on upcoming titles. I have rped well over half my life. Forgive my mobile lack of caps, im actually quite literate. If any of my characters interest you, pm me. enjoy your time here.
Welcome welcome!<3
You've certainly found a lovely home here!

We're full of all types of people here.
Epic week is just ending, our second birthday, but make sure to check out the videos, new templates and more<3
*squee* <3 World of Darkness!!!! :D okay aside from my little...girly fit XD welcome to RPR, it sounds like you've come from a family of roleplayers (jealous!) and your introduction was fantastic, it gave people an idea of who you are and the kinda rp you enjoy ;)

I'm sure that you'll find oodles of rp around here, and make many new friends (I have since joining)
TheLily

We are gunna be super BFF's. <3~~~ and I mean that in a not creepy I'm gunna stalk your face off way.
SmT-Art Topic Starter

Minerva wrote:
mmm, welcome. I am minerva, local mobile phone lurker. You came at the end of epic week. click the link and view the videos! You and i could get along swimmingly, as well as many people in the community. I didn't get to go to halloween until 19 when i larped my favorite main character (rumea, in my profile). I work game retail and sit on upcoming titles. I have rped well over half my life. Forgive my mobile lack of caps, im actually quite literate. If any of my characters interest you, pm me. enjoy your time here.

I'll be sure to look at your characters and thanks for welcoming me! Minerva is such a pretty name to!
SmT-Art Topic Starter

nikina wrote:
*squee* <3 World of Darkness!!!! :D okay aside from my little...girly fit XD welcome to RPR, it sounds like you've come from a family of roleplayers (jealous!) and your introduction was fantastic, it gave people an idea of who you are and the kinda rp you enjoy ;)

I'm sure that you'll find oodles of rp around here, and make many new friends (I have since joining)

I'm so happy there are finally people out there who know im talking about when i go on about white wolf games, none of my classmates understand and they give me weird looks.
SmT-Art Topic Starter

Amirrora wrote:
Welcome welcome!<3
You've certainly found a lovely home here!

We're full of all types of people here.
Epic week is just ending, our second birthday, but make sure to check out the videos, new templates and more<3

Thankyou thankyou!
SmT-Art Topic Starter

TheLily wrote:
We are gunna be super BFF's. <3~~~ and I mean that in a not creepy I'm gunna stalk your face off way.

Maybe i like the stalker type O.o
Welcome to the site, we got to talk a little bit last night, hope you have lots of fun here! :) If you see any of my characters you wanna RP with just PM me! :D
SmT-Art wrote:
I'm so happy there are finally people out there who know im talking about when i go on about white wolf games, none of my classmates understand and they give me weird looks.

:D I'm only really familiar with their vampires. 4 of my 15 characters here are actaully vampires based from white wolf XD. I've got Bliss Joy a toreador, Carmen a Ravnos, Ingrid(and Odie) Malkavian, and I've got Raiden Jayed a tremere :)
Welcome to the site! I'm your friendly neighborhood cube...er...anyway. :) If you see anyone in my list that sounds like you'd enjoy rping with throw me a line.
Why am I only just now hearing about all these Malks?! XD I go from last night saying that nobody plays them to like 3 people admitting they have them! *_* <3
Loki wrote:
Why am I only just now hearing about all these Malks?! XD I go from last night saying that nobody plays them to like 3 people admitting they have them! *_* <3

I used to play ingrid more when I was on furcadia. Trying to get her into stuff around here though.

And Lorvilran has a few white wolf characters too
SmT-Art Topic Starter

I recently made a group for White wolf games, if anyone is intertested. It's called "Insanity Network"
Only two of my vampires are on RPR. :) Ashilvan Salrivan, my gangrel, and Valsig Vanwraith, my Malkavian. If art decides they want to rp with any of my chars though you can go ahead and pm me. *is the real light load person. >.>*
nikina wrote:
Loki wrote:

I used to play ingrid more when I was on furcadia. Trying to get her into stuff around here though.

And Lorvilran has a few white wolf characters too

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A roleplayer wanting a home

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus