Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Strong verses Weak, Rich verses Poor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Before I say anything my OC is not weak whatsoever, but I will not make her OP she is beatable just for a heads up)
The RP:
I'm Vanata, Vanata Ingret, the last of my kind... I lost my Mother, my Father, my Siblings, Everyone I ever loved to those--those monsters! They being as strong as they are want me dead because they know who I am. I am a Multi-Changer a species in which can touch a person or persons and gain their power for 24 hours until they lose the powers and have to touch someone else to regain a power if that makes sense... They are afraid I will corrupt this putrid government they created where those weak stay poor and those strong stay rich. Up in that gigantic tower lays my enemy plotting planning to use their powers more powerful than not to eliminate me so they can stay the ruler of this world. I need your help I cannot give up on survival if I do this world is ruined forever and everyone here will be practically worthless unless they are our enemy. I need your help to kill our enemy before he kills us. He is stronger, but we are smarter and I-I have you don't I! What do you say? Partners?
My Explanation!
That above basically sums up the RP, but its about Vanata a Multi-Changer wanting the help of a friend to defeat the dictator of their world. This is the far, far future also where everyone has powers so no humans please. People in this world with powers such as flying are poor and have less of a likely hood to get a job, but people with a power like super strength would probably be way richer understand?
I am looking for 2 people, a Villain (the enemy) who has to be strong equally strong as Vanata or maybe even stronger, I also need a Good guy or a Side kick (a friend) for Vanata their power can be anything! I don't want any characters to be unbeatable for example if I say Vanata hit Todd then you say he dodged it that's fine, but if every time I say that Vanata hit Todd and you say Todd dodged it this wouldn't be the RP for you because I consider that OP or unbeatable and slightly boring and annoying. I want there to be NO nudity, moderate to no graphic, GRAPHIC violence though violence in itself is fine, and please keep cursing to a minimum though I will allow it. I m a very nice person and am open minded have something to say or a reason you can't reply talk to me! I would like RPers to be active and able to reply within 2 or 3 days or I would recommend you not join this RP. THERE ALSO CAN BE ROMANCE IN THIS RP I DON'T MIND!
Joining!
If you want to join show me your character and tell me their powers/personality! THANKS!
(PLEASE READ EVERYTHING I TYPED HERE)
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I read it and am interested in playing the villain role if possible but if my character is set for feudal/medieval setting but if he had a future version, I might make him on the lines of a Sith Lord concept for the villain role. If you need me to flesh out a more detailed future version, I can for the setting that you prefer.

A heads up, I am getting back into role-playing again so I may be a bit rusty but please bare with me as I try to shake off all this rust.
Nekoshou6241

I'm interested, very, but I don't know if somebody has already taken the partner role... Can the partner be a supernatural being? Not the same as Vanata but... you know what I mean.

I also like FallenArchwing's idea, maybe we can do a separate one along the same lines... Plot-wise.
Nekoshou6241

FallenArchwing... Have you played Warframe?
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

fallenarchwing wrote:
I read it and am interested in playing the villain role if possible but if my character is set for feudal/medieval setting but if he had a future version, I might make him on the lines of a Sith Lord concept for the villain role. If you need me to flesh out a more detailed future version, I can for the setting that you prefer.

A heads up, I am getting back into role-playing again so I may be a bit rusty but please bare with me as I try to shake off all this rust.
Sounds perfect maybe explain it a bit more after I make a OOC chat for this RP
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Nekoshou6241 wrote:
I'm interested, very, but I don't know if somebody has already taken the partner role... Can the partner be a supernatural being? Not the same as Vanata but... you know what I mean.

I also like FallenArchwing's idea, maybe we can do a separate one along the same lines... Plot-wise.
Of course! I want the partner to be a supernatural being :D and you can have the role I'll make a OOC chat then there we can discuss it bit more

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Strong verses Weak, Rich verses Poor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus