Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos II

Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

Heracles smirked, hand moving from his pommel and resting on Emil's shoulder instead, intending to guide him.

"I guess you're right, good fellow. I've harmed the honor of our army by showing up like this. I'm sorry for my behavior. We're very tense, you know?"

He didn't seem to mind their strange abilities at all, but he did notice the red-haired knight looking wound up. Toting Emil behind him, he approached the knight and crouched down so he could turn his coal eyes up into the other man's downward gaze.

"You alright buddy? Did you hit your head too hard? Or am I just going too fast for you?" He frowned and stood again, "I guess this is sudden for us, too."

Motioning his men (who'd come up behind him in fear that the stranger would attack their commander) to move aside, he started back towards the edge of the clearing, still bringing Emil with him, "Follow us, and we can try to work this out back at camp."

And with that, he started walking away. Of course, practically dragging the blind child behind him. Couldn't leave a defenseless innocent in the forest, after all.
The elemental would be observing the whole scene unfold before him. The exchanging of pleasantries, the friendly attitudes, the promise of fighting if they didn't come along... what surprised him the most was that there was apparently a war with monsters, but that was brushed aside. The thing that peeved him off the most was the fact that the oni thought that the ONI himself and ADELBARD could defend the group against them themselves. It made him grumble slightly before he spoke to the oni. "Jumping the gun, now are we? You assumed that we can't fend for ourselves, did you not? Just to let you know, there is more than meets the eye, my friend." With that, the elemental would turn away and walk behind Heracles and the apparently blind Emil.
Emil (played by shirali)

Emil struggled futiley for a few seconds before realizing it was hopeless. He fell into sulking instead. He didn't like being treated like he was helpless.

"Annoying." He mumbled.
Lavender thinks, ("I feel like I was ignored, even though I said I could help, but what do I except from humans, they know only conflict and a falsehood of pease, theres also fhe fact that they only listen to what they want to hear, meh I have a crowbar if the other guy needs it.")

(Hopefully sparking sine activity)

Heracles spoke as he walked, "You aren't the only strangers nowadays. This world has been attacked by our neighbors the Mirans from Miraclos, the other realm created by our Goddess to hold criminals and traitors. They've been mutated by some form of dark magic and so hopefully you'll forgive me for mistaking you all for them.

"Their leader assassinated our king and drove us back into this camp. We are unaware of the queen's location and the prince hasn't woken since we found him wandering around two days ago. What this means for you all is that you cannot return until either we find the queen ir the prince awakens."

He stopped and gestured towards the line of tents and watch towers that were now ahead of them, "Here we are. Feel free to explore, get something to eat, blow off some steam in the training ground or take a nap in any empty tent."

As they reached the edge of camp, two soldiers ran up to Heracles, "CAPTAIN!"
"Report."
"The prince is awake!"
"Who is with him now?"
"Lord Julian, sir."
"Sir, we've also apprehended what we think is a Monster woman. She's in one of the tents at the far edge "
"I'll look into that. Julian can handle the Prince for now."

He finally let go of Emil and shrugged to the rest, "What you do is up to you from here. If you'd like to know right away, speak to Julian. You'll know him when you see him. Otherwise, I'll find you when we've got a plan."

And with that, he turned on his heel and made for the far end of camp.
Raxie (played by Niinokmir)

(( Would Raxie but able to join this one as fire?))

Raxie wrote:
(( Would Raxie but able to join this one as fire?))

((Since eliza isn't back yet, sure))

(( Coolio, though I wonder where Eliza could be hm... Thanks though ))

Raxie huffed as she took everything in "So we're stuck here for a while I guess, unless Mr. Prince wants to let us go home for free." and a sarcastic laugh came out "I doubt that will happen though so we could try to check it out now if everyone is interested." She was curious, naturally always curious but keeping her curiosity at a low level for obvious reasons. Not only was she curious but she'd much rather be anywhere where there was no civil war, than again she did fight for a living so she couldn't really shy away from that.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos II

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus