Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Too many rp ideas [open] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So allot of my characters haven't been getting much attention. And while sitting here looking at them I came up with some ideas. Feel free to PM me If any of my characters interest you but the ideas don't.
(also I don't know what the heck I did with the collapses but there are five ideas in total just keep clicking through)

idea one

This revolves around robin. You live in an apartment building. Which consists of mostly older couples. And a few needless to say gross residents. So it's huge news around the building when a young man around 20 moves in down the hall with his younger sister. They seem to come from a good upbringing. And everyone says their really friendly. But atleast once a week and older man who you've gathered from the shouting is named Josh. He barges in and starts a fight. A few times the cops have even been called. It's been happening more and more often. And you start to notice it getting worse. Do you dare to stick your nose into their business to see if it helps or do you stay out of it and turn a blind eye?

(seeking M or f modern setting. Humans(mild supernatural considered)

IDEA TWO

This revolves around masa.
When you were a kid you had a neighbor he was the nicest kid in class though albeit a bit shy. You quickly became friends and you met all of his siblings in his huge family. And you stayed best friend for years. Always over each others houses and playing together every day at school. But around your eighth birthday your parents tell you you're moving. It's the hardest thing you ever remember doing. So how excited could you possibly be 9 years later when your parents decide (for whatever circumstance) that you're moving back. Yet you haven't seen him. Maybe he moved? But what's this? That punky kid in the back of the class with the blonde hair just got called Masa? How do you react seeing your sweet friend who you'd remembered with the softest green eyes and dark hair had become the school punk with hair that he's dyed. But something tells you that it's a ruse. There's only one way to find out.

(seeking prefer female: modern no supernatural)
See more

idea 3

This revolves around shoushin.

You've recently moves in with your aunt/uncle/cousin/grandparent.(whatever). And the only store around that interests you is the antique shop. And in the antique shop run by name old woman is a boy, around 18 who dresses quite formally for the day and age. He wears white gloves though you can only assume it's not to mark up the dolls. And he carries him so gently. It isn't too long after meeting that you find out his secret.(by chance of course) and you realize his lack of emotion makes sense. You take it upon yourself to teach him proper emotions and it seems futile until you learn the whole truth.

(seeking young female: time period negotiable)
See more

idea four

Revolves around van.

In this universe all forms of magic are forbidden. Those caught using, under the effects of, studying, or hiding someone who does use it are guilty by soke measure of the law. Youve lived this your whole life. But your best kept secret is your friend in the woods. You met him as a small child, he lives there, thrives there. He shows you his magic as he's able to summon shadow like creatures and use them to his will. As well as cast spells that use a dark shadowy material. They call it shadow play a form of dark magic. It's not til you're in your late teens early adult hood that you start to worry about your friend. He'd been sick plenty of times before but this is different he's not sleeping. He's barely eating and his cough is progressively getting worse. It's not til you meet an old merchant who tells you the truth about most dark magic especially shadow play that you start to wonder how long your friend will truly be around.

(time period negotiable: seeking male or female)
See more

idea five

This revolves around taenaran

You are a wealthy collector. What you collect varies. But can you pass up the opportunity when a slave is brought to you. He's clearly an elf. His clothing is battle torn with dark spot splatter with old blood that is not his own. Elves were thought to no longer exist. And from his lack of battle Scars show you that he is an impressive fighter after you were told he'd been in the slave fighting ring for over 8 months. He has holes in his ears that no doubt had once held jewelry and his soft face and crude demeanor show that he probably came from noble decent. He is tough and nearly spits at you. But alas it is up to you whether you keep him or send him back. Are you ready to give up such a rare oddity?

(seeking preferably male(open to female)) time period negotiable
See more

I'm open to other ideas and most characters PM me If any of these interest you
Victoriantruth

I LOVE ALL THE IDEAS SO MUCH!

Please PM me!! :D
Silverbloodvrs Topic Starter

bump
I'm a fan of idea 2 already. Hit me up in the pm's if you're interested
#5 sounds really fun. I'm 100% new here so I don't have any characters yet, but I love character creation : )

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Too many rp ideas [open] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus