Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie from OngoingWorlds

Hello everyone. I'm new to RPR but have been playing some PbP games over on OngoingWorlds for a little while now. I started playing in a couple of games about a year ago that have since disappeared, but recently both joined and created some others.

I've asked the site admin over at OW to look into RPR and he was pleasantly surprised to see that another awesome site is dedicated to Roleplaying. In fact, he may be spreading the word to other players about creating character and group pages here soon.

If anyone is interested, I have started GMing a couple of games myself and could use some new players.

Agitated - is a quirky comedy game where people have been sucked into an alternate universe when using a washing machine at a laundromat.

Wreckage - is a modern survival game based on the likes of Swiss Family Robinson or Robinson Crusoe. (My RPR Wreckage Page)

Even if my own games do not appeal to you, be sure to check out the others at OngoingWorlds and I hope to see you join a game.

Thanks,

MnMike";
Hey, welcome and hope you like it here. You have any questions, hit me up and I'll see if I can help
MnMike Topic Starter

Thanks.

Also, hello fellow Furcadians!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie from OngoingWorlds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus