Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jarvan Bindo (played anonymously)

So I've been watching a lot of Star Wars related videos on youtube recently and it has rekindled my interest in a possible RP. Many of the videos are what the new movie might be, what happen to everyone after Order 66 (ex. General Grievous and his droid army), or even what if videos (alternate outcomes depending on changes in the universe). So I figure I would put out a request and see if anyone might be interest in RPing with me and perhaps others. With all that being said I am pretty open to any time period or faction within or even outside of cannon. I only request that you have a basic grasp on grammar and spelling so no one gets lost or confused by miscommunication. Well that is all for now I hope to hear from anyone interested and get this underway, thank you.

Possible plot ideas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9I4b3YfH8
Jarvan Bindo (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Just wanted to bump this and put the channel of the great what if star wars videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdIt7cmllmxBK1-rQdu87Gg
Well... I have a Gamorean character, but I'm not sure if he'd fit into anything even remotely seemingly canon, though I haven't read any of the books. The character's mostly based off their dislike for projectile weaponry. Still, if you're willing to rp with him, I'd be willing to use him. (I tend to use more unorthodox characters. I tend to play as uglier creatures. I hope that's not a problem.)

I also have Shineblade, though he's not actually Star Wars based.
Korobey (played by JuicebQx)

I actually have a character set up for Star Wars RPs! I've probably not the most knowledge when it comes to Star Wars but I'd be willing to join in on an RP.
Archie Skying (played by ArchAngel)

Hi I'd love to RP with you, I've watched all the star wars movies and series.. If you like I can post a complete list of movies and series or you can even ask a few questions about the Star Wars Universe..
I'd have to say it depends on the time period you end up going with. I tend to mostly want to play stormtroopers... Which only come into play after a certain point.

I hate clone troopers. Don't ask me why, but I do. Not really a reason... I just Hate them so much.

Also, FYI, most of the extended universe books are no longer cannon. When Disney bought the franchise from Lucas, they scrapped almost all the books. Apparently only like three authors have permission to keep writing.

So at this point "cannon" material seems fairly limited.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus