Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Day in the Supernatural Limelight (1x1)

Vermillion (played by ForeverDreamer) Topic Starter

(Both Vermillion and Aster does have some telekinetic ability, which they can use to improve their sensing capabilities, but in human forms they are sufficiently weak, and mainly buff Vermillion's physical prowess while Aster uses his to improve using telekinesis. If they were in their true form on the other hand... Also, it's okay. I know you're busy and all, and I was able to do other things while waiting for you.)

Vermillion smiles valiantly at Nekomi as he then nods. Aster smiles cheerfully as they now know what her name is.

"Fish crackers, huh? Well I do have something like that in my pantry." said Vermillion

"Leave it to me, big brother. I'll find it for you since Miss Nekomi is not going to let you go." said Aster with a bright smile

"Uhh... Okay..." said Vermillion as he looks away, hiding a bit of his blush

Aster then heads on over to the pantry as he looks around for the fish crackers in question. He soon found what Vermillion was talking about, a pint-sized plastic bag of cheddar cheese goldfish crackers. He then brings it out to show it to Vermillion and Nekomi.

"These are it, right big brother?" asked Aster

"Yes, those are the ones. I hope they'll be satisfactory for you until dinner." said Vermillion

"Well you two should sit at the dining room table as I'll get Miss Nekomi here a large glass of milk." said Aster

"Yes, you do that. Thanks, Aster." said Vermillion

Vermillion then leads Nekomi to the dining room as he lets her sit on the comfy cushion armchair next to him as he was sure that she'll never leave by his side. He can't blame her as he had a sinking suspicion that she had a rough life in the past, aside from being a Neko, who the people shunned rather violently because she's different from humans. Meanwhile, Aster soon brings out a large glass of milk and a small saucer for Nekomi as he set it beside her goldfish crackers.

"Here you are, if there's anything else we can get for you, please ask us." said Aster with a smile

Aster then takes a seat at the adjacent corner section of the dining room table.
Neko (played by HibariHaru)

Nekomi's eyes showed much delight as she looked at the scrumptious snack given to her. She can't help but sniff its tasty scent and finally take small bites on them, almost like a hamster. As some of the crumbs were falling on her lap and staining her pinkish white cheeks, she just kept munching and munching along with the sound of her humming gleefully.

"T-Thank you." She said between her munching. She can't stop eating. "These are so yummy. Nom. Nom. Nom." Then she looked up at Vermillion. "Do you have some milk, too? I'd love some milk."

"Umm... It's right in front of you beside the saucer, Nekomi." said Vermillion as he smiles rather nervously because of Nekomi's eating habits

"My... She must've been very hungry for her to eat so fast." said Aster

"Well, I did find her in front of a restaurant." said Vermillion

"So that's it, eh?" said Aster as he then realized something "Big brother, if Nekomi is this hungry right now, you can imagine how much she'll be once I finished treating her injuries and give her a check-up. You may want to pull off all the stops for dinner tonight."

"You may be right, brother. I better call Jin now while he's out right now." said Vermillion

"I'll take care of it, big brother. Besides I'm sure you're going to say that he should get a bit of everything plus more fish, yes?" said Aster

"Yeah, I think that should he necessary. If you can handle I'll greatly appreciated it." said Vermillion

"Of course, big brother, let it to me. I'll also going to get everything setup in your room, so be sure to bring Nekomi up when she's done." said Aster

"Okay." said Vermillion

Aster gets out of his seat as he takes his medical bag upstairs to Vermillion's Room while also making a call to Jin about doing some grocery shopping. Meanwhile Vermillion keeps an eye on Nekomi as she continues to eat.

"Nekomi, can you please slow down just a bit? I don't want you to choke on your crackers...even though I can understand that you were really hungry at the time..." said Vermillion
Neko (played by HibariHaru)

From what Vermillion said, Nekomi suddenly stopped munching her food and took a large gulp as her cheeks flushed slightly red. She realized that she has been a bit too fast and that she was leaving a lot of crumbs on her lap and around her mouth.

"Oh." Nekomi wiped her mouth clean then looked down a little at the glass of milk. "I'm sorry. I'll clean this up later." Then with her head slowly tilting up, she looked at Vermillion and looked away again. "Uhm... thank you again. The crackers are very delicious."

"No problem, I'm just glad you're okay. Oh and don't worry about the mess, I'll clean it up with the vacuum. Anyway I know what you just had will not fully satisfy you, but I normally don't keep a lot of food around because I live alone here in this villa. However, you don't need to worry as Aster is calling my third brother, Jin, to go get more groceries, and bring them here. So are you ready to go upstairs to my room so that my brother, Aster, can treat your injuries and give you a check-up?" said Vermillion

Meanwhile, Aster has finished calling Jin on the phone to get more groceries as he then quickly gets everything ready to treat Nekomi.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Day in the Supernatural Limelight (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus