Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Mafia

Marie D'Vito (played by L0v3lyInk)

I'm looking to do a 1930s Mafia group roleplay. It will be myself and berserker544 along with whomever else is interested. My character is Marie. Please read her page or at least glimpse over it. I will be playing multiple characters; The boss (Domenico D'Vito), Emilia D'Vito, Lad Russo and of course Marie D'Vito. Look at her page to see what roles they are.

Your characters can already be apart of the mafia, apart of an enemy mafia, or a potential new mafia character (They could also be a spy of the government or another mafia looking to get into the Italian mafia). In the real 1930s, females wouldn't have been permitted into the mafia but if you have a female character you want to use feel free to throw her in there. Only humans. No anthros please. This doesn't need to be 100% historically accurate but I'd like it to be fairly realistic.

If you are interested please let me know on here before I start the actual rp. Basically just say who your character is, what role they will be fulfilling in the rp and whatever other tidbits you feel like posting. :)
Lad Russo?! I love Lad~ I may join this game, just because Lad is going to be portrayed by you, Lovely~

However, I will have to add another character to my list or use my one of my secret ones. The first option is more likely~
Marie D'Vito (played by L0v3lyInk) Topic Starter

This Lad Russo isn't like the Lad Russo in Baccano. I pretty much stole the name because Baccano is where I originally found the longing to do a 1930s based rp. : sorry if that's a let down for you.
That is fine, because I would have guessed not~ That Lad Russo is a powerful character and if he was the true Lad, then my characters' chances of survival would be dimmed greatly~ I will be happy enough to see his name~
Marie D'Vito (played by L0v3lyInk) Topic Starter

Lol alright :)
Very glad to hear you are still interested!
I was actually craving the same type of game~ But, I cannot play until my newest essay assignment is finished~

All done, all done~

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Mafia

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus