Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Game Crossover Rp!~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Virginia (played by Parkerdrome)

I would like to do an RP where Video Game characters are pulled out of their universes and all placed in another. Then , they all are put into arenas and forced to fight each other à la Smash Bros. But, more bloodier. Whatever the characters have as powers, that will be their defense. But, twists and turns will happen and maybe romance~(Optional, none with my character though. She has her own Senpai)
Rules:
*Describe said video game character below best as possible(but if you have an OC based on the game, that's fine too!)
*Please be nice, and don't be shy! Make advances and make sure both agree if romance is decided to form!
*Be descriptive, but if you're going to describe gory mutilation and the like, please keep it as a fade to black scene ^^;
*I guess that's it, so be sure to have fun! X3
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

hmm... the potential for unusual interrelations between the 'physics' of different games when it comes to combat is quite tempting... but I feel like i'd just mess it up by picking someone like the boy from Lost in Shadow. :3 he's an amateur swordsman, but he makes up for his lack of skill by having zero traditional physical form. things would probably get weird fast. :P :? :)
Virginia (played by Parkerdrome) Topic Starter

XD Sounds legit. You can join as any combat-able video game character, so go wild!
nnr__lost_in_shadow_by_saber_th-d32yuwr.jpg
here's a picture of one of the half dozen pieces of fanart for the game. :P :3
and cool! if they'd be welcome, and keeping light dynamics in mind is ok, I'd love to RP as them.

dave_pod wrote:
nnr__lost_in_shadow_by_saber_th-d32yuwr.jpg
here's a picture of one of the half dozen pieces of fanart for the game. :P :3
and cool! if they'd be welcome, and keeping light dynamics in mind is ok, I'd love to RP as them.

Great! It's fine. I'll need some Info though ^^;
(Spoilers ahead. :P :) )
mk. in the game, you 'health' is measured in Grams. maximum health is reached by recollecting all the memories held by previous chunks of the kids Soul that got cut out of him, reaching a max of 21 grams. the hypothetical weight of a human soul.
getting hit reduces your weight, and when monsters are killed, they drop glowing orbs that both give you exp and restore your weight.
Any shadow that strikes him hits his soul, and any strike he makes against the shadow of a living being damages its soul.
considering that the kid's body was able to survive to be granted its Soul back at the end of the game, someone can continue to live w/o a soul. but they're probably not going to be doing anything if their Soul is destroyed.

his soul having weight is important, because unlike the weightless souls of the dead, his soul had enough 'stuff' to it that he wouldn't be instantly consumed by shadow monsters.

He gets a weapon later in the game that lets him use Light gates to gain a very temporary and Painful solid Light form that can actually walk around in the real world, and later than that, the weapon used especially for severing little pieces of people's souls from their body, creating an independent shadow of that person. This shadow would have very low weight, (around .1 to .2 grams of the whole 21,) and would lack most memories.

this whole dynamic with splitting apart people's souls into multiple parts would likely be the most complicated part. if someone got split completely w/o any parts dieing, rejoining, or reclaiming the dead remains of another shadow, that would be about 210 separate .1g amnesiac parts of a single person.

And in an environment where fighting is 'encouraged', he'd likely 'help' any such fragments he cuts away, his experience with the world of shadows and souls making him a mentor and leader to others.

... |3 ah, now I'm letting my mind race ahead of me, thinking things like people fighting their shadow selves, and the like...
The boy from Lost in Shadow is definitely a complicated choice. there's still plenty to know, like if there isn't any light to 'cast' him/other shadows, they get snuffed out.
what is nothing but a pole to someone in reality is a wall in shadows, a wire a bridge, and so on...
BluH. I've probably rambled a bit to much... is anything here making any sense at all, or am I just crazy. XP :)

Dang, that's complicated! XD Do you know about Yandere Simulator, or shall I explain too? :)
I know a bit about it. Yandere loves Senpi, but others love Senpi to. 'obstacles' to her love must be 'removed'. thats the simple of it, right? :? :)

Yes, actually! Yandere-Chan is obviously a Yandere. Yanderes are cute and shy outside but are total psychos for Senpai on the inside. They will kill for their love and are extremely fast and agile. They are very powerful as well. But, in the game, Yandere-Chan is usually taken down by delinquents, teachers, or even teams of students. If you let her train enough, you'll have to have super powers to have a chance at least.

"Yandere Simulator is basically a horror game where YOU (Yandere-Chan) are the monster" ~Yandere Dev

Sorry if it's a bit dark. The game is fascinating so I like it :3
Cool, sounds like we're on the same page here then... How are we going to set it up? :? Like 'what' has taken these game entities and pitted them against each other, or is that not important...
We just need to figure out the 'rules'

dave_pod wrote:
Cool, sounds like we're on the same page here then... How are we going to set it up? :? Like 'what' has taken these game entities and pitted them against each other, or is that not important...
We just need to figure out the 'rules'

The "Thing" that has taken them is unknown for now, being an important role later on. But yeah, I believe we need to set the rules straight...^^;
its just good to know. :3
is whatever force that has arranged this also providing, 'revives' for if/when someone dies?
is there a 'backroom' of sorts where everyone can talk/plan when not thrust into combat?
just a few little things...

I'll be sure to be extra descriptive for a while to help convey the awkward specifics of Shadow-Reality interaction when thats needed.
And should he start out in his 'normal life', or... :? :)
Zach Kennedy (played by MoonageDream)

I have here, the BLU Scout from Team Fortress 2. Basically, a glass cannon who focuses more on mobility than attack power. He's hard to hit, though, so he can be running circles around you while you're struggling to hit 'em.
Wade Wilson (played by Leon)

I've got Deadpool here. He's technically a videogame character. He's been in Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and his own game. So would he work?

1. Yep! Revives and backroom shall be added!

2. Well, your scout will be able to match Yandere-Chan's speed then!

3. Deadpool counts!

So, are you guys ready to start?
I'd be ready. :3 just need a place to post for the boy lost in shadow as he gets taken from 'normal' life into combat.
Wade Wilson (played by Leon)

Deadpool is ready, willing, and able! Any excuse to kill or maim without consequence.

Right!

1. PM or Forum? (I'd prefer forum but...whatever floats your boat)

2. I need a reply from our Scout
forum is usually preferred by me. :3
Raziel (played anonymously)

May I join? Raziel is from the LoK: Soul Reaver game.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Game Crossover Rp!~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus