Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bookstore Blues (Closed!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Awesome! Hunter is up on my profile...Hunter Keilan Gray.
Parkerdrome

whimsicalpianist wrote:
Oh I meant to ask, how does it remind you if Tokyo Ghoul?

Just a small group of people working in a cozy little cafè, y'know, the peaceful times in TG!
whimsicalpianist Topic Starter

You know what. I had a feeling that's what you meant! I seen the first two episodes of TG, other wise my friends talked about it around me, or if peek if they were watching an episode. It's a really interesting show, I love it! I should really catch up with it though, Geez, that and Noragami, Miraculous Ladybug, Black Butler(cause apprently chiz is going down) and the list continues!
Parkerdrome

whimsicalpianist wrote:
You know what. I had a feeling that's what you meant! I seen the first two episodes of TG, other wise my friends talked about it around me, or if peek if they were watching an episode. It's a really interesting show, I love it! I should really catch up with it though, Geez, that and Noragami, Miraculous Ladybug, Black Butler(cause apprently chiz is going down) and the list continues!

Same! XD I thought I wasn't going to be an anime freak, but watched Attack on Titan! However, my best friend got me into Tokyo Ghoul and Hetalia and I fell in love. Soul Eater and Sword Art Online are pretty cool~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bookstore Blues (Closed!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus