Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello and hello!

As the topic title suggests, here I am to say hiya to anybody willing to take a look.

Anyways, Hello! I'm CoiledSerpent. (Feel free to call me Josh, any one of my character's names, or just that guy) And I've decided to throw my lot of characters at this awesome site I found not too long ago. I look forward to meeting new people and characters here, already met a few and from what I've seen this is a lovely site.

Feel free to ask for RP, or information on my characters in general. I have a fairly sized amount of them, most of which you probably won't see here, but I'll be sure to put in my favorites. My characters vary greatly from each other and I accept most kinds of RP, though I do lean towards medieval/fantasy.

So there you go, my quick little introduction. Glad to be on the site!
I also lean toward medieval fantasy, and this is indeed a nice site. What are some of your favorite characters? Do you prefer more whimsical fantasy, or darker fantasy?

Also, you've probably figured this out by now, but you can use the Help button at the top of the site for any suggestions, bug reports, or concerns you have. The staff would rather hear about problems than not, so don't be shy. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello and hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus