Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy themed rp (0 People wanted) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anyone interested in a fantasy themed Rp? It could be based off a series for example lord of the rings or WoW for example. Or it can be an original universe I'm not fussy. For this I mainly need people lets say 2. There will be an OOC pm chat and a forum based Rp. Anyone can join and be any type of race or origin. (Just no god modeing ;) ) If interested just reply to this post thank you :)
Aye, dreath, i'm up to this RP, be warned though, I am very new. VERY new. But I am up to giving this a shot as my first RP.
Dreath Topic Starter

Well do you have any ideas or preferences? As it's all up in the air now. =) It can go anyway you would feel comfortable with but still be in a Fantasy setting. So please throw down your ideas and a brief character description. =)
I'm interested! ^^

Does Katherine fit into your description of "Fantasy"?

I made her for that purpose..but sometimes she doesn't...
Dreath Topic Starter

Well like I said for Peacockman leave a brief character description and some ideas you have in mind. Also to anyone else looking at the moment I'm considering a few people. So need to either accept them or rule them out. Thanks =D
Well, I have no ideas to a story, but I can just roll with anything. My character is a barbarian dwarf, the character that I am posting as. Garlade shammeath. Basically all info needed is on his page. lel. Here is some info though: My character is a very strong dwarf that has some knowledge of things, but mostly relies on his strength. He is a wanderer, as his home was destroyed by dragons. The battle left him heard-hearted towards elves and dragons ( he can still play with them, but there will be more tension between these characters). He always gets the job done, and he is very serious about e things he's doing. Although, the right conditions, he can be a great guy. One day, he hopes to find more dwarves to help him take back his home.
If you're still looking, I'ed like to join also.
Dreath Topic Starter

Liannah2 I'm sorry to say but I'm not sure about your character. Maybe I miss interpreted but she seems too 'princessesey' doesn't seem like she would survive should say an Ork raid occur. Someone else also got in just before you so until I can confirm their desire to play I have to say no for now sorry. (They PM'd me)

PeacockMan I can come up with story ideas. I have a few in mind. So far you are a yes and can join ^^ Luckily you got in first.

Draken901 I can't say I'm still looking as I'm tossing up between two people now and PeacockMan is confirmed for now. Keep an eye on this thread here and you will see if I say we're looking still ^^ Thanks for asking.
Sweet! Thanks man! Good luck to you Darken! I will warn you, this is my 2nd RP ever, so I may need a small bit of guidance.
Dreath Topic Starter

I'll post here that the search is closed and begin the PM chat once I confirm the other player =)
Ah, it's alright.
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok everyone is decided on and this is now closed for now =)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy themed rp (0 People wanted) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus